paokmaniak

Tyler Johnson Outlook 2018-19

I did not find any topic for Tyler. Whats your opinion? I think a pick around 10th round is very good choice especially in a possible trade of dragic

Maybe the last round or two of your draft. Of course it depends on your team build and what upside you are trying to capture in the last couple rounds. I think there are more likely trade candidates than Dragic. You can essentially say that upside exists for any backup in the league if the starter gets dealt. Tyler doesn't really move the needle in many categories. Even if he gets a low 30 mpg role he still isn't awesome. 

I think he’s a solid end of bench guy in deeper leagues (14+ teams). Decent pts, 3’s, some stocks with low FG% in 25 minutes at least even when Wade and Dragic are healthy. 

picked this guy up to cover for Dragic while he is hurt and now he is hurt. Waste of a move.

McGruder got injury and Dragic still in the mend so the opportunity is there to produce. As long as Heat isn't healthy he is good bet to get some numbers.

Thinking about grabbing too. If you have a streaming spot he should be worth a flier. 

Only thing preventing him from huge minutes going forward are his constant migraines

• Haha 2

dropped Shai for him...but i had the add drop on my screen for about 30 min before pulling the trigger. probably should have just kept Shai 

Edited by malixx

29 minutes ago, malixx said:

dropped Shai for him...but i had the add drop on my screen for about 30 min before pulling the trigger. probably should have just kept Shai 

Think long, think wrong. 

Unless you're in a shallow league, say bye bye to Shai Butter. 

Dragic out 6-8 weeks. Tyler Johnson will be very solid.. only risk is he gets hurt a ton. If this guy can stay healthy he’ll be a great add for any team 

2 hours ago, malixx said:

I don't think that's the move - sorry for your loss.

• Like 4

Can one expect his assists total to go up a bit with Dragic out for awhile? (Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't know much about the guy or his style of play.)

Just now, nlm said:

Can one expect his assists total to go up a bit with Dragic out for awhile? (Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't know much about the guy or his style of play.)

All the Heat combo guards tend to be variations of the same line, something like 12-4-4 with a mix of 3s and steals. Johnson gets the occasional block too. That's sort of my expectation for TJ, maybe with a little more scoring considering how many guys are out.

Question is how much Wade gets involved.