paokmaniak

Tyler Johnson Outlook 2018-19

1 minute ago, babyfaceassasin said:

maybe he takes his place. or booker gets shutdown. all I know is, tyler Johnson can play

Hes def gonna start over Okobo.  Go look at Okobos game log.  Yuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He’s the biggest fantasy relevant pickup so far from the trade deadline imo.. worth a pickup to see how it plays out 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I'm guessing he won't play tonight? I had to drop Mikal to pick him up, which might not have been a good move considering I'm fighting for a playoff spot and AD/Mirotic still being held out until Thursday.

Every

34 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

2.5 assists a game is not a PG, hes a combo guard that is a poor shooter and defender

It's like all the new owners running out to grab him haven't actually rostered him at all at some point this season. Someone said he's the add of the year so far due to trades, and I'm like...what am I missing?!? I've followed Johnson all season, he's not that good. He had every opportunity to ball out when Dragic went down, but he didn't. I understand Phx is more uptempo, but they already are LOADED at SG/SF. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm not seeing what all they hype about him is, lol. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, spd2base said:

Every

It's like all the new owners running out to grab him haven't actually rostered him at all at some point this season. Someone said he's the add of the year so far due to trades, and I'm like...what am I missing?!? I've followed Johnson all season, he's not that good. He had every opportunity to ball out when Dragic went down, but he didn't. I understand Phx is more uptempo, but they already are LOADED at SG/SF. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm not seeing what all they hype about him is, lol. 

The only way I see him semi-relevant is if they shutdown Booker

• Like 1

The problem with transposing Tyler's stats is he'll be playing with a faster offense without 3 other wing players on the floor who also timeshare running the offense.  Even with Dragic out, Wade, Justise, and Richardson were running the offense in addition to Tyler if they were on the floor on the same time.  Even then, Tyler was only averaging 25 minutes a game.  With the Suns lack of depth at guard and lack of offensive weapons outside of Booker/Warren, it's reasonable to expect an increase in most statistical categories, especially if he can reliably play more than 30 minutes a game.  It's not like he'll shoot up to top 50 value, but he'll be better than whatever you have at the end of your bench outside of super shallow leagues.  

• Like 3

Those who’ve followed Ty J knows he is very capable when given 33+mins. Bonus- add one block per game at the pg position.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

Those who’ve followed Ty J knows he is very capable when given 33+mins. Bonus- add one block per game at the pg position.

Better points league player compared to 9 cat imo

20 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

Agree. I think he goes way under the radar right now.....

Edited by Fantasyhero
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mchspd3 said:

Good I'm glad its a quick turn around and I'm hoping he makes a splashy entrance (big minutes, lots of counting stats), because I'm looking to 2 for 1 package him with one of my reduced value guys (tobias or mirotic) and hopefully NET back my value

• Like 1

Goooooood GOOOOOOD that means by playoffs he'll have PG eligibility in ESPN. Grow that value Tyler, become a shiny piece for other league managers to covet

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Haha 1

against GSW tomorrow and seems to be blow out game,don't expect too much

8 hours ago, kane said:

against GSW tomorrow and seems to be blow out game,don't expect too much

Perfect time to get Tyler some run

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crazycanto said:

James Jones you LIAR

Man F James Jones.