paokmaniak

Tyler Johnson Outlook 2018-19

1 hour ago, NBA_OG said:

Man F James Jones.

L O L you're killing me smalls. Don't blame James Jones for...

1) Tanking Team

2) Missing competent POINT GUARD

3) Just drafted Okobo + Melton, both play the PG spot

4) and you expect Tyler Johnson, a 5th year veteran score-first combo guard (undersized SG IMO), to automatically get the starting PG ros after he's never shown the ability to play that role successfully before? 

I think you guys were expecting too much. Tyler Johnson isn't a starting PG in this league, and the Suns probably know that. He might spot start and put up numbers, but he isn't gonna be given the keys to this team (or a significant role going forward in my personal opinion)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

1) Tanking Team

4) and you expect Tyler Johnson, a 5th year veteran score-first combo guard (undersized SG IMO), to automatically get the starting PG ros after he's never shown the ability to play that role successfully before? 

I think you guys were expecting too much. Tyler Johnson isn't a starting PG in this league, and the Suns probably know that. He might spot start and put up numbers, but he isn't gonna be given the keys to this team (or a significant role going forward in my personal opinion)

You work for the front office?  No?  You know more than James Jones? No? Ok then crawl back to your cave troll.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

1) Tanking Team

Relax.. there was a blurb the other day saying that he was going to start @ PG.

seems useless in debut match,he play awful,Josh Jackson and Oubre Jr also dominate the ball and shot

Edited by kane

38 minutes ago, Max Rockatansky said:

Second game more jitters.

Im still a believer.  Gonna give him a long leash

passed on opportunity to get Kenrich and Jabari for this homie

Edited by RCRanger03

1 more game. if still trash, drop.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Max Rockatansky said:

Second game more jitters.

Foo turning into Tyler “Jitters” Johnson man wtfffffff.

The dude has been with a brand new team for less than a week. Give him some time to integrate Jesus 

• Like 2

still watching..

Dropped him for Waiters. Not saying drop, but he is not for everyone. Already have Ayton and Booker, so it was pretty easy switch.

14 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

Dropped him for Waiters. Not saying drop, but he is not for everyone. Already have Ayton and Booker, so it was pretty easy switch.

Yeah, probably going to swap him out for Portis. 

2 hours ago, smeeze said:

Yeah, probably going to swap him out for Portis. 

I'm kinda in the same boat, I was thinking about picking up Harden but I've been holding off because I mean he is THE Tyler Johnson lol

Pick up Portis ya crazy person

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

I'm kinda in the same boat, I was thinking about picking up Harden but I've been holding off because I mean he is THE Tyler Johnson lol

Pick up Portis ya crazy person

Haha. It sort of depends what stats you're looking for. But in a vacuum I agree that Portis is the better own right now.

5 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Haha. It sort of depends what stats you're looking for. But in a vacuum I agree that Portis is the better own right now.

fair enough, the floor and ceiling of portis is better I'd pick him up and deal him if he didn't fit my team