Sign in to follow this  
RedDogNamedClippers

Derrick Rose 2018-2019 Season Outlook

He's been consistently getting minutes in the high 20's, I think it's reasonable to expect 15/3/5 from him with a 3 and a steal a game moving forward. Not prime D-Rose, but solid numbers that warrant a pickup in most leagues. 

Yep usage is consistent and he's balling out the best he can. His value only gets better with the Jimmy Butler trade that's supposed to go down..

• Like 1

88% ft on 3.5 attempts along with 15ppg and 5 apg and only 1 turnover per game. 

Wish i didn't use all my allotted pickups for the week in my league. Hope I can still pick him up on Monday lol 

• Like 1

To me his entire value lies in if he can chip in 4-8 threes a week.  So far so good but I just dropped him in my 12 team league.  I got better options at PG.  You know he's a huge injury risk and I don't see a lot of upside with him I think as far as role and health this is as good as it gets for him.

34 minutes ago, Wogee said:

Why just 55% Owned in Yahoo?

For now, he is must-start player.

Uh no.  Ranked 183rd in Yahoo standard leagues and looking a his slash line it's easy to see why:  

5.3/13.7 / .385 with .1 blocks, .7 steals and mediocre assists for a PG.

He kills you on FG chucking that many every game and gives you no stocks as well.  Fantasy Fool's Gold which is why not only is he not a "must start" I wouldn't even think of touching him unless you're in an ultra competitive 14 team league.  My paid league 12 teamer hasn't touched him and we have some good owners.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

Uh no.  Ranked 183rd in Yahoo standard leagues and looking a his slash line it's easy to see why:  

5.3/13.7 / .385 with .1 blocks, .7 steals and mediocre assists for a PG.

He kills you on FG chucking that many every game and gives you no stocks as well.  Fantasy Fool's Gold which is why not only is he not a "must start" I wouldn't even think of touching him unless you're in an ultra competitive 14 team league.  My paid league 12 teamer hasn't touched him and we have some good owners.

i have him in a 12 because there aren't really any better options but yeah haven't played him yet. he's always been overrated in fantasy because of the lack of 3s and steals. must start is ridiculous

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wogee said:

Why just 55% Owned in Yahoo?

For now, he is must-start player.

Because 45% of the GMs know better

• Haha 2

if Thibs can't recreate Chicago with Butler, looks like he's going to try with Rose..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DM45 said:

Drose is killing the jazz tonight, is this real life?

if you watch, he's a different player then last season. I don't know is this is sustainable. but i'm riding til the wheels fall off.

• Like 1

Rose drove to the lane and the defender fouled while both in the air, rose's head landed on tollivers right knee. Everything seems to be okay as he hit a pair of free throws and another bucket after that. MVP chants coming from the crowd. 41pts now...

• Thanks 1

Somebody in our league bit and picked him up.

4 minutes ago, seeL said:

Somebody in our league bit and picked him up.

I dropped Bazemore for him. Add now, ask questions later. If Rose flames out he is just a fill in until Dunn returns for me.