Sign in to follow this  
RedDogNamedClippers

Derrick Rose 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

Wow man I'm so happy for this guy. Everyone had written him off but he never stopped trying to come back. It must be so gratifying for him to have a performance like this. Watching him in tears after the game really gave me the feels. I don't know how likely it is but I'm totally down for a rose renaissance. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Cry Baby. 

 

Probably gonna get an MRI tomorrow that comes back negative and still misses next 10 games. 

Salty af!! LOL don’t tell me he took your cheeks in your matchup 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, cleaned up this thread. Let me be very clear. If someone posts an article or makes an argument, you are free to criticize the content based on the argument being made. Any argument based on the age, sex, weight, country of origin or any other such nonsense of the poster or author are derisive and will obviously derail a discussion on the merits. Let's just move back to a discussion of the player.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I for one am so shocked! Guys, you do not win fantasy basketball leagues by being nostalgic. Dropping guys with consistent paths to minutes and usage for Rose was always going to be a terrible move. He is playing better this year, but he will always be a fringe 12 team player with Butler, Wiggins, Teague, and Jones in the lineup.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm watching the game and he never sprained his ankle.

the blurb says "ankle soreness".

 

No mention of any injury from the commentators either.

 

I just thought Rose was not part of the game plan tonight until I saw the blurb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

I'm watching the game and he never sprained his ankle.

the blurb says "ankle soreness".

 

No mention of any injury from the commentators either.

 

I just thought Rose was not part of the game plan tonight until I saw the blurb.

Wouldnt be shocking if he was a dnpcd but Thibs isnt that smart. Tyus Jones is doing a pretty good job on Steph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Soccer8098 said:

I for one am so shocked! Guys, you do not win fantasy basketball leagues by being nostalgic. Dropping guys with consistent paths to minutes and usage for Rose was always going to be a terrible move. He is playing better this year, but he will always be a fringe 12 team player with Butler, Wiggins, Teague, and Jones in the lineup.  

 

Smh. Just kicking back having a good time scrolling through this thread.

 

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

 

Smh. Just kicking back having a good time scrolling through this thread.

 

This reminds me of the Luke Kornet thread from last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ssolitare said:

Is rose worth picking up?

if he's on your wire I'd wait to see the prognosis on his injury, should be out soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, panthers93 said:

if he's on your wire I'd wait to see the prognosis on his injury, should be out soon

 

Seems he's fine, but I still dunno if I should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.