Sign in to follow this  
RedDogNamedClippers

Derrick Rose 2018-2019 Season Outlook

23 hours ago, ssolitare said:

Is rose worth picking up?

Yes, as long as he's healthy. Ride him until the wheels fall off.

Although durability questions obviously makes him riskier in a weekly format.

i want the wheels to keep rolling for the whole season. i keep telling myself to temper expectations but f***kk it. I want drose healthy for 70+ games

I picked up Rose before his 50 pt game.  I also own Teague. 

So Rose is a great handcuff. I can't tell if I should keep him when Teague comes back though.

• Like 1

This is unbelievable.

I only have one share out of 8 odd leagues, but I think he should be the starter even when Teague is back. Looks like the Rose of old, except with a 3 ball.

I don't own him in fantasy but I am happy to see D-Rose showing us what he used to be in these little glimpses. Sometimes you just gotta sit back and admire a good game from a pure basketball perspective instead of a fantasy perspective

• Like 6

5 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Whose buying?

No one.  At the end of the day, it's Derrick Rose.  Teague isn't going away.

Hooray if you got him off waivers but no one trading for the dude.

10 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Whose buying?

Who on the wire has more upside? I want to see how this plays out. Even when Teague comes back Rose and Rose goes to the bench should have a major role in Thib's short rotation. 

2 hours ago, Ace_King said:

Who on the wire has more upside? I want to see how this plays out. Even when Teague comes back Rose and Rose goes to the bench should have a major role in Thib's short rotation. 

He's not sitting rose if he keeps playing like this, it's not like steph curry was ahead of him

• Like 3

Happy to see him rejuvenated this season. I hope he stays healthy so we can watch this awesome story unfold throughout the season.

Nobody wants to logically put their trust in Rose due to his history, but deep down you know you wanna. 

Edited by jrmintz
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, panthers93 said:

He's not sitting rose if he keeps playing like this, it's not like steph curry was ahead of him

True. Plus Thibs has a soft spot for Rose.

Rose is an injury risk, given his history, but he is a player we acquired for free. 

got a steal tonight! 

I noticed tyus jones was in for the last 3-4 minutes instead of rose. Derrick went out after playing 35mins. no reports of any injury but curious why he got pulled.

11 hours ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

got a steal tonight! 

I noticed tyus jones was in for the last 3-4 minutes instead of rose. Derrick went out after playing 35mins. no reports of any injury but curious why he got pulled.

Facial contusion, he got hit by KAT.

How much does the Butler trade help him? The Wolves got deeper but Butler was a high usage star player. 

7 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

Expect more of Rose without Butler. 

They added 2 useful players, I think we need to see how this shakes out. I think how much Teague does or doesn't play will have a lot more impact on Rose. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, panthers93 said:

They added 2 useful players, I think we need to see how this shakes out. I think how much Teague does or doesn't play will have a lot more impact on Rose. 

Thibs has a shrine dedicated to rose in his house. Derrick's usage is safe.

• Haha 1

First it was ankle soreness now it's the knee. This is expected.. he's playing north of 35mins a game. for how crippling his injuries were and him to come back to do this is really somethin'. dog gone miracle if I say so myself. These sound like maintenance days to me; 1-2 days is better than a long term injury, right?

• Like 1