Sign in to follow this  
RedDogNamedClippers

Derrick Rose 2018-2019 Season Outlook

41 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Not sure why Thibs is allowing Rose to take 29 shots a game.... no wonder Timberbulls lose every game. KAT should have way more usage than he has been getting. Thibs is delusional.

Except Rose is shooting > 50% for a good stretch, with 1.5 3PT/gm and ~2 TO.  His usage is not the problem in MIN. 

16 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Not sure why Thibs is allowing Rose to take 29 shots a game.... no wonder Timberbulls lose every game. KAT should have way more usage than he has been getting. Thibs is delusional.

As a fantasy owner, can't complain. Definitely a different story if you are a Wolves fan.

9 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

As a fantasy owner, can't complain. Definitely a different story if you are a Wolves fan.

teague and wiggins are the problem same as last year and that whiny towns owner is just asking to be made fun of, rose has a higher fg% on less shots and has more assists and less turnovers than towns lol

Edited by panthers93

Traded Bamba for Rose in my salary cap dynasty league. Idgaf I want me some Rose now and given my "win now" attitude, I couldn't turn a cheap yet producing contract down. Some in my league thought I was crazy and wanted to veto it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HotSauce24 said:

Traded Bamba for Rose in my salary cap dynasty league. Idgaf I want me some Rose now and given my "win now" attitude, I couldn't turn a cheap yet producing contract down. Some in my league thought I was crazy and wanted to veto it. 

Damn hot sauce that's some major idgaf!  I suppose if you're really going for it this year...I'm assuming their salaries match?  I would've tried to get more than Rose for Bamba...

1 minute ago, hipriest69 said:

Damn hot sauce that's some major idgaf!  I suppose if you're really going for it this year...I'm assuming their salaries match?  I would've tried to get more than Rose for Bamba...

Rose's contract is actually cheaper and is expiring.

I think Bamba is like 2 years away from producing and who knows what will happen if they keep Vooch?

Who else would you have targeted that would be a cheap and expiring contract while producing in the top 70?

1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

anyone see the sprain last night? how bad did it look?

The RW blurb says he was limping. I suspect he will miss a few games but I don't think this is the doomsday injury we all have been fearing in the back of our minds.

How much does Thibs being gone hurt him? You would assume it will reduce his minutes. The question is how much?

18 hours ago, Ace_King said:

How much does Thibs being gone hurt him? You would assume it will reduce his minutes. The question is how much?

Not much.  Dude is ballin I doubt he loses any playing time, and if he does it will be marginal

• Like 1

Man, i hope he balls out on Friday, that the suicide rate does not increase in minnesota, and that i can sell high on him immediately thereafter

2 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

What a clown with the “kill yourself” remark. Real professional.

He doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Like 1

Well if you can move him for the right player I would, he's likely to miss time with injuries...if not, however, just ride it out, he'll likely continue to ball out for most of the year.  

• Thanks 1

Game winning step back 2 seal the game

Soooo....gettin real hard to hang onto him at this point.  Drop city?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PeteM said:

Soooo....gettin real hard to hang onto him at this point.  Drop city?

I was thinking about dropping today too. I'm in a weekly league and can't trust this guy to play every game in a week. Plus his playoff schedule stinks.

Edited by fletch44