MrJuiceBar

Malcolm Brogdon 2018-2019 Season Outlook

he could very easily be 1.8 three 1 steal guy this year. 

he avging 1 steal for his career. 

anyways that's a possible top 40 line if he hits those number. monster line in relation to adp 10 rd or later. only a handful of players drafted outside top 100 have a chance to produce a top 40-50 line and none of them are guards

You guys think he can keep up this consistent play?

FG% .524/11.4A

FT% .973/1.7A

1.6TOs

I'm thinking of trading for him but not sure if he'll keep this up..

Is george hill taking some of his minutes? Noticed 11min only first half while Hill got 10. 

Yeah this dude is so underrated. Amazing consistency and efficiency. You basically just plug him in without worrying about him playing bad as he rarely has dud games like you said. Ceiling isn't super high because he's behind Giannis/Middleton/Bledsoe but his floor is fantastic. 

yea I own a lot of shares of brog but also some of middleton and its kinda like a handcuff incase of inj or if beldsoe or Giannis go down. im looking to acquire Bledsoe as well. bucks are good and a fun team to watch just sucks that they play good def and don't get the steals they could have if they gambled more. (Bledsoe middleton brog all have decreased steals by a good amount)

Brogdon is the NBA version of Mose from the Office.  He may not ever be the big marquee name guy, but when you step back and look at his body of work, it's good. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MynameisMudd said:

Brogdon is the NBA version of Mose from the Office.  He may not ever be the big marquee name guy, but when you step back and look at his body of work, it's good. 

Tyler Johnson is the one and only NBA Mose!

Mr. consistent quitely putting up a mini 9 cat line. Love it. 

Posted (edited)

you think they could be a little more accurate as its not very hard to find a players value

Brogdon may not be an explosive player from a production standpoint but he is consistent, providing top-100 value from a fantasy standpoint.

(Rotoworld.com)

Edited by colepenhagen

7 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

Did he get hurt?? Not watching game 

Heel injury, out for the game

30 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Heel injury, out for the game

Did it look bad ?? One more game this weekend wonder if we should be holding him for semis if he could be a rest risk since bucks are first they’ll take time / rest him any time 

1 hour ago, droselicious said:

I need this guy to DNP next week. Need some help from the fantasy gods to edge it out into the finals.

I need you to lose next week, because I need him to play. Fantasy gods are on my side because I want players to play :)

• Like 1

Had a good run.... same heel that’s been hurting , they will randomly sit him locked into 1st seed right now.. not any other buck player I’d love 

thanks for the memories president brogdon 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, squid-jesus said:

If he's out does that make Connaughton an add? Seems like a guy who can post some good value if he plays 24 minutes

Depends if you are in a very deep league.