Sign in to follow this  
ScrappyDawg

League debate regarding injured players

There is a debate going on between myself and another league member regarding injured players. I have doug baldwin rostered under my injury slot. I decided NOT to activate him this week because it wasnt clear that he would play until later in the week and the team has said he isnt techically back to the health he was at prior to the injury. This league member is accusing me of having an illegal roster because i did not activate him from the injured slot since he is starting. Am i required to immediately activate someone even if theyve missed weeks and drop someone? I was under the impression that i can activate him whenever i need to as long as he was placed in that slot with a legitimate injury

f--- your league  mate i did the same thing with Aaron Jones . if it was "illegal" the site would make you switch it out. you are a smart manager who finds loopholes . 

Ultimate loop hole/  draft a suspended or hurt player put him in the injury spot then proceed to waiver one of your late rnd sleepers i got lockett like that this year.

Your league mate is an idiot. Tell him to bugger off.

You only need to activate a player if you want to make a move.  No problem leaving him there if the platform allows it 

If you are able to on the platform then fair game

Are there rules prohibiting this?

Edited by bhawks489

agreed with everyone above. I place guys who are Out in the IR slot all the time to take a dart throw at a free agent player. You just can't make any roster moves unless the now "healthy" player is put back in the active bench

Unless your league has defined rules regarding this sort of situation, you're totally justified using that roster option as you please. 

Edited by ianmacvane