Saucy

Eric Gordon 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Yeah I guess. I'm pretty strong in FG% but he absolutely tanked me last week with a few guys missing a game or two during the week.

I would hold, he can get 30 easily and there’s no way they’re riding Paul and harden after 3-4 years of playoffs wearing them down, he’ll have to have a big year if Houston even wants to contend. From the looks of it though, he didn’t work out during the summer. You can tell who put in work over the summer compared to those who use the first couple weeks of the season to get in rhythm. I.e. USA Olympic basketball players 

finally dropped him (to make way for Teague)

*content sigh* feels good man

How does this guy play so terribly so consistently?  It’s almost as if he’s trying to miss shots.  I have him as a $1 flyer in a 16 team league where he’s terrible but better than anyone on the wire and he’s trying his damnedest to destroy my FG week in and week out. 

Im thinking something physically must be wrong with him, in addition to what Im sure is psychological too.  Maybe send him down to the Gleague for a few games

• Like 1

Are you guys dropping? I took him 9th round needed threes badly but he's just bad this year

Was expecting top 100. Oh well

6 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

Are you guys dropping? I took him 9th round needed threes badly but he's just bad this year

Was expecting top 100. Oh well

The only reason why I’m holding is I’m in a 16 team league where I keep looking but find no one solid on the wire and I’m limited to 40 moves per season.  But if you’re in 12 team leagues he’s literally a net negative and just about anyone on your wire would be better. 

I can't believe i am about to do this but... I may actually start this ice cold fool vs. the Cavs today, who give up BY FAR the best FG% to opposing teams.  Maybe this fool can actually throw the ball in the ocean today and might actually clear 40% shooting for once?

If he F...s me over, I'll drop his a**, cause i have never seen an nba player who is supposed to be "a shooter" shoot this bad over such a long period of time in my life.  

Edited by magic32

Wow. it actually worked out for me. But i can't get too excited and leave him in as a starter for the next games, i am sure he will get back to being Eric Gordon since he can't play the cavs every game and chris paul won't sit out. It may have been just a perfect night where the stars aligned. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

Foo is about to light it up. You heard it first, November 25th, 2017

Fixed it for you. 

• Haha 1

Law of averages coming back in a big way

Also never find it not amusing when a guy can bomb it from three yet be garbage from the line

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crazycanto said:

Law of averages coming back in a big way

Also never find it not amusing when a guy can bomb it from three yet be garbage from the line

From experience being a good three point shooter is about not overthinking things and just letting it rip.  Being a good FT shooter is execution, focus, and a consistent shooting motion.  But I agree, it's interesting.  Joe Ingles is another great 3pt shooter and mediocre foul shooter.

On 11/26/2018 at 3:12 AM, magic32 said:

Fixed it for you. 

Might want to re-correct it. Won’t fix it for you. 😄

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

Might want to re-correct it. Won’t fix it for you.

2 good games and after about 14 painfully horrific games in a row. yeah good point... :rolleyes:    let's see what he does when CP3 returns and they don't play the 2 worst defensive teams in the league...

Edited by magic32

On 11/25/2018 at 9:25 PM, NBA_OG said:

Foo is about to light it up. You heard it first, November 25th. 

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBA_OG said:

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

You're the f-ING man. I convinced my boy that I do fantasy with to hold and not drop and now we're sitting back enjoying this beautiful s--- 

Well I'm glad I held at this point. Learned my lesson last year when I dropped him only to have Paul get injured and Gordon start going off. He's pretty frustrating when he's launching brick after brick though.