Saucy

Eric Gordon 2018-2019 Season Outlook

14 points w. 0 three balls? whens the last time that happened

You guys know if him starting was just temporary or is it viewed more permanent?  I really don't understand why he doesn't shoot better with CP3 in the lineup

1 hour ago, thusanaysayer said:

14 points w. 0 three balls? whens the last time that happened

You guys know if him starting was just temporary or is it viewed more permanent?  I really don't understand why he doesn't shoot better with CP3 in the lineup

Something is up, it could be harden. He wants another mvp , sometimes those get in the way. Ariza must of had a rift too with harden but that’s anyone guess. Last year they showed it on tv. I think it carried into this season, cp3 and harden are showing no chemistry and everything is harden to Capela or tucker who become hardens so-called Robin/Rodman 🗣. Gordon doesn’t know what to do so he’s just unhappy the homies beefing 🤷🏿‍♂️

1 hour ago, thusanaysayer said:

Rumors stating Rockets after KCP.. which would actually be a phenomenal get for them... would this destroy Gordon? 

Getting defenders off Gordon with another 'shooter' in KCP in the rotation wouldn't hurt.

From 3

Joe Harris 59-130 (.454%)

Eric Gordon 59-196 (.301%)

Hey guys, what is the take on this guy at this moment?

It is getting tougher for me to hold on to him in 12 team.

He is inconsistent. When he isnt on his game, he brings next to nothing to the table (No stocks).

Has any of you guys dropped yet? I feel like streaming his spot might even be the better option at this point.

4 minutes ago, heero78 said:

Hey guys, what is the take on this guy at this moment?

It is getting tougher for me to hold on to him in 12 team.

He is inconsistent. When he isnt on his game, he brings next to nothing to the table (No stocks).

Has any of you guys dropped yet? I feel like streaming his spot might even be the better option at this point.

when you draft him in draft day,you should already know he is only 2 cat contributor(pts and 3ptm)

11 hours ago, kane said:

when you draft him in draft day,you should already know he is only 2 cat contributor(pts and 3ptm)

Ya but he's not even contributing much in that 2 cats. That's why it's tough to hold him. 

Think I'm done tough to hold if he can't even provide the 3 threes like he did last year cause everything else sucks

Nope but hopeful MRI doesn't reveal anything catastrophic and just ends up being day to day.. aside from fg efficiency, he really has started to play well 

He got ruled out for Monday's game quite early. Any news on his injury? Thinking of dropping him for Saric.

3 hours ago, radiohead said:

He got ruled out for Monday's game quite early. Any news on his injury? Thinking of dropping him for Saric.

None so far, but I’m really hoping he’s back sometime this week... 

Seems like the Rockets are reallyyyy taking it slow with him to get him intact for playoffs, or the injury is worse than it looks.

I wouldn’t drop him just yet unless you’re in a real shallow league or have no IR. He’s actually been doing great before he went down. 

Just now, m1dday said:

None so far, but I’m really hoping he’s back sometime this week... 

Seems like the Rockets are reallyyyy taking it slow with him to get him intact for playoffs, or the injury is worse than it looks.

I wouldn’t drop him just yet unless you’re in a real shallow league or have no IR. He’s actually been doing great before he went down. 

I really doubt that's the reason why they are taking it slow with him. The Playoffs are no gimmie this season and before this hot streak they were outside of the Top 8.

4 hours ago, Cdub2k said:

I really doubt that's the reason why they are taking it slow with him. The Playoffs are no gimmie this season and before this hot streak they were outside of the Top 8.

That’s true. Apart from it being a bruise/soreness I haven’t seen any other information on it so I’m hoping he’s back this week!

Hes sitting on my waiver wire with top guys being 

Pj tucker

Bam adebayo

Terry rozier

Johnathon issac

Is eric gordon a must grab? The guys I could drop are streamers, based on matchup that mean nothing to me.  I need some depth, but dont want to carry injuried guys for nothing.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:41 AM, Jimmy21 said:

Pj tucker

Bam adebayo

Terry rozier

Johnathon issac

Is eric gordon a must grab? The guys I could drop are streamers, based on matchup that mean nothing to me.  I need some depth, but dont want to carry injuried guys for nothing.

He's not much more than a points and 3 streamer so if those are the only two things you really need. On my waiver wire, there are much better options with higher usage and better health circumstances. 

8 minutes ago, copazetik said:

Healthy ?

Yup

On 1/7/2019 at 11:41 AM, Jimmy21 said:

Pj tucker

Bam adebayo

Terry rozier

Johnathon issac

Yes please grab him over the 4 mentioned ^

4 minutes ago, Russianog said:

He's not much more than a points and 3 streamer so if those are the only two things you really need. On my waiver wire, there are much better options with higher usage and better health circumstances. 

Depends on your build but he will def give you 4-5 threes and 20+ points 1 steal / good FT %, and most importantly....minutes!

• Like 1