Sign in to follow this  
theantishere

Dennis Smith Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Also got dropped in my league lol. Wondering if I should pick him up but I'm really liking Monte Morris as my PG #3. pretty much the same counting stats as DSJ with better efficiency

30 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Also got dropped in my league lol. Wondering if I should pick him up but I'm really liking Monte Morris as my PG #3. pretty much the same counting stats as DSJ with better efficiency

Monte is decent but when Denver gets healthy his value should decrease. Harris,Thomas, Barton, Porter. 

Unless your in a very deep league DSJ just isn't a good fantasy player, just not good at anything with horrible %'s and TO's and you just never know what your gonna get from him. He might break out post ASB but how long you gonna hold for? he'll have some highlight dunks from his athleticism but that's it, I drafted him unfortunately this season in 2 of my leagues and regret it and just happy I dropped him because he hurts you more than he helps you with a good game every now n than. Okay rant over. 

I am tempted to drop him, but I am in H2H  and I can't find anything to replace him with on the wire. Just hope he can turn it around...

he isn't good as fantasy player and even worst as real basketball player
I predict in a couple of years him playing in the chinese league
do you remember the hype for this kid last season? :lol:

As disappointing as he's been he's juuuuusssssttttt slightly above replacement from the wire in my 10 team. I'm also holding for now and throwing him in 2 for 1 deals hoping someone is trying to "buy low" on him. What I had hoped in him and Doncic having some amazing chemistry, and DSJ following up on his pretty good spot up shooting last year, just hasn't shown up this year, and if we get to All Star break and it still hasn't I'm guessing he's probably on my waiver wire cut list for 2nd half of the season breakouts

6 hours ago, L3onD said:

read somewhere dallas is shopping him

Josh Jackson <-> Dennis Smith Jr

Who says no? Or for Frankie Smokes.

Edited by JormaJormala

1 hour ago, JormaJormala said:

Josh Jackson <-> Dennis Smith Jr

Who says no? Or for Frankie Smokes.

Nah, that's too far. 

DSJ sucks in fantasy, but he's no scrub.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hlin8821 said:

What's up with this guy? Really makes me regret drafting despite huge upside sigh

Low bball iq

JJ Barea out ROS , does DSJ get more burn 

Or please be traded to the Suns (read somewhere that they are interested) :D

I dropped him today even after the JJ news. He’s been a crutch on my team for too long. Idk what it is with him cause I think he’s talented but it ain’t happening this year unless there’s a trade.