heyitsmattdelly

Patrick Beverley 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I wish I had this guy.

He is already killing me in steals 😫

picked him up - lets go pat. please get 3+ steals every game, a few assists, dont turnover the ball and dont shoot below 40% and we are gravy, lets go!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DON_PABLO said:

Is he in drop city too?

Got him on 3 three teams and waiting for the  word. Soon as I hear he's a no go I'm dropping him. Hopefully we get word tomorrow.

next set is a back to back... no chance he plays both of those... is he a drop? Only person with as many games on my waiver is Garret Temple

10 hours ago, superninja said:

next set is a back to back... no chance he plays both of those... is he a drop? Only person with as many games on my waiver is Garret Temple

Is there really no chance that he plays both? He did say he was 'fine' the same night of the injury, and Lou Will also rested tonight. I wouldnt be surprised if tonight was his rest/precautionary to give him extra time to heal.

Obviously it's a gamble to keep him and bank on his two games, but I guess I'm taking the gamble...

small injury, already clinched a playoff spot but in a tight battle for seeding.

He was on the court for warm-ups vs the Bucs and didn't look in discomfort so on a guess my crystal ball says he plays the back to back this weekend 🤞

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, n3gative said:

small injury, already clinched a playoff spot but in a tight battle for seeding.

He was on the court for warm-ups vs the Bucs and didn't look in discomfort so on a guess my crystal ball says he plays the back to back this weekend 🤞

Didnt know he was on the court for warm ups tonight. That's a nice little nugget of info...thanks!

Really hoping he will be healthy for his back to back

he clears waivers Saturday so looking for any update that he’ll play both games 

2 hours ago, n3gative said:

They sat out Lou Williams for no apparent reason and limited Gallo to 24 minutes this night too.

Hopefully Clippers just planned to give their best players some rest against a superior opponent.

• Like 1

Should i drop Satoransky for him, assuming he plays in the B2B?.

Next week is championship week both have 3 games. 

He was out and/or played poorly to start the season.  Then he looked top 50 for a couple months.  Finally, he finished the season as trash.  Do you think he's worth even a 12th keeper spot in a 14 team league?