Sign in to follow this  
goodman1979

You won't find another league like this one

Back once again for another season, from the creator of MLB Ultimate Roto, NFL Points Survivor and MLB RotoSurvivor is.....NBA RotoSurvivor

Link to the league - http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=15407

As of right now we need 5 replacements. This is a free league and never has any keepers. Please read the rules below. If you think you have what it takes and enjoy great competition then leave your email to receive an invite.  Live Draft will be the evening of October 12th, 13th or 14th. (to be determined by league majority owners once league is full.

Rules

20 Teams, 26 Weeks, 20 categories, Only 1 Winner

Please Read the Rules & Settings below!

The rules are simple, there are 26 weeks in the NBA Season. At the conclusion of Week 7 (December 3rd, 2018 8 or 9am ET), the lowest ranked owner out of our 20 will be ELIMINATED and his players all placed on waivers. At the end of Week 8, the next lowest ranked owner in our standings will be removed from the league and his players put on waivers, and so on. This will continue until there are only 4 teams left at the start of Week 24. This will leave 2 1/2 Weeks at the end of the season to determine the winner. **-Noone will be eliminated at the conclusion of Week 18 which leads into the All-Star Break Weekend-**

If I am eliminated I will place my whole team on waivers and continue running the league as a host only. You need to prioritize your waiver list each week from best player to least player that you want because after each pickup you will drop to the bottom of the waiver order. In the event of a tiebreaker, the owner with the least amount of games played will be eliminated.

Be smart about who you pickup off of waivers because your waiver order will be very important in this league!

I will be very frequently checking each owner & their team to make sure they are active while they are still in the competition. If you become inactive at anytime you could be eliminated or replaced with a new owner. You will be allowed to stay on and view the whole season even after you are eliminated as long as you do not try to pickup players after your defeat. If this happens you will be permanently kicked out of the league.

Draft order is based on how each team finished last season and/or the order in which you accepted the invite to takeover as a new owner this season, waiver order will be opposite the draft order to begin the season. There is a maximum games played limit of 86 games per starting slot.

Edited by goodman1979

My apologies. Since espn has made changes to the nba fantasy league they switched my leagues to private and i did not know. My leagues are now viewable to the public so you should be able to view the league if you click the link above. We still need a few owners so leave your email to receive an invite. Thank you

We now only need 1 more owner then we will be full up and will be able to decide on our draft day/time for october 12th, 13th or 14th...so leave your email address if you want the final spot. thank you!