Sign in to follow this  
lanechaffin

ESPN issue need help

Anyone playing at ESPN notice there is some sort of glich with the players game schedules? In the player pool, click on SCHEDULE and the players with games on October 3 have that same game showing up for the remainder of the week and no other players have any games shown at all. Anybody seen this or heard anything from ESPN about it? i hope this is the only screw up with the new format but i fear this is just the first of many. don't they test this stuff before turning it out for us guinea pigs.

also we have a 7 move limit, appears to be no way to see how many moves you've made

damn espn

I have the same issue when trying to look it schedules, I haven't seen any updates an it has been like that since at least 9/24... so I wouldn't count on them fixing it any time soon. I also noticed that they got rid of games played from the stat breakout... not a huge deal but I still find it helpful and don't see why it wouldn't be included anymore.

New as of yesterday, when I go to my account or the main fantasy page, there is no link to my league or any indication that I'm even in one. The only way I can access it now is through my browser history.

I have the same issue  about not having my league listed with all my other fantasy sports teams. We had to postpone our draft last night. Hopefully this is fixed ASAP

Seems like the league listing issue got fixed quickly (at least for me).

Still no change on the game schedule.