markus85

Javale McGee 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

Don't drop McGee. He plays well alongside Lebron and once Lebron got hurt he faded from the lineup. If Zubac gets traded too Javale will have 25 minutes coming his way minimum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, tobeyreichman18 said:

Don't drop McGee. He plays well alongside Lebron and once Lebron got hurt he faded from the lineup. If Zubac gets traded too Javale will have 25 minutes coming his way minimum.

 

How does one get 25 minutes on a team playing the same position as Anthony Davis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, squid-jesus said:

 

How does one get 25 minutes on a team playing the same position as Anthony Davis?

Anthony Davis is a PF/C. Playing PF this season and will for the Lakers if he gets traded to them.

Edited by tobeyreichman18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tobeyreichman18 said:

Anthony Davis is a PF/C. Playing PF this season and will for the Lakers if he gets traded to them.

 

Don't know if playing another big next to AD would work for spacing purposes. It failed miserably in New Orleans with Asik, Diallo, and Ajinca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, squid-jesus said:

 

Don't know if playing another big next to AD would work for spacing purposes. It failed miserably in New Orleans with Asik, Diallo, and Ajinca

It worked fine with Cousins lmao. Asik, Diallo, and that other dude are not even relevant. It also worked just fine with Randle this year. Last season about 50% of the time he was a PF and 50% of the time he was a C. He also started his career as a straight-up PF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tobeyreichman18 said:

It worked fine with Cousins lmao. Asik, Diallo, and that other dude are not even relevant. It also worked just fine with Randle this year. Last season about 50% of the time he was a PF and 50% of the time he was a C. He also started his career as a straight-up PF.

Cousins and Randle aren't traditional bigs lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, babyfaceassasin said:

Cousins and Randle aren't traditional bigs lol.

also I'm sure they would experiment with McGee and Davis line up at first but they will quickly realize that its not the way to go and will move him to the center spot with a stretch 4

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

also I'm sure they would experiment with McGee and Davis line up at first but they will quickly realize that its not the way to go and will move him to the center spot with a stretch 4

True but who is that stretch 4. Especially if they are trading Kuzma and Beasley. Imagine if they sign Melo and he starts lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tobeyreichman18 said:

True but who is that stretch 4. Especially if they are trading Kuzma and Beasley. Imagine if they sign Melo and he starts lmao.

I believe they would actually start melo there if the trade for AD goes down lol. theres a strong belief that he is LA bound anyways. or maybe they include MIRO in the trade since they are trying to trade him and Randle as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, tobeyreichman18 said:

It worked fine with Cousins lmao. Asik, Diallo, and that other dude are not even relevant. It also worked just fine with Randle this year. Last season about 50% of the time he was a PF and 50% of the time he was a C. He also started his career as a straight-up PF.

 

JaVale McGee and Demarcus Cousins could not be more different as basketball players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has 2 be added if available with Zubac gone. 

Edited by chud12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real winner in this years trade deadline? Bucks? Raptors? Clippers? 76ers?

 

Nope, it's JAVALE MCGEE.

 

LETS GO!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, HairyShoes said:

i really wanna pick him up, but my only drop is bobby portis smh 

 

That's an easy drop? McGee is an upgrade over Portis. The only thing that can spoil the block party is if Kanter decides to sign with the Lakers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RotoHub said:

 

That's an easy drop? McGee is an upgrade over Portis. The only thing that can spoil the block party is if Kanter decides to sign with the Lakers.

 

 

muscala is coming to LA as well

 

but i ended up making the move ... portis exploding in his last 2 games just made it kinda tough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HairyShoes said:

 

 

muscala is coming to LA as well

 

but i ended up making the move ... portis exploding in his last 2 games just made it kinda tough 

 

Portis is solid but he's in a big timeshare now with Parker, Bryant, and Green in the frontcourt. McGee and Muscala will probably substitute for one another. LA probably wouldn't want to keep Moose on the floor for huge minutes, can't protect the rim nearly as well as McGee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, squid-jesus said:

 

Portis is solid but he's in a big timeshare now with Parker, Bryant, and Green in the frontcourt. McGee and Muscala will probably substitute for one another. LA probably wouldn't want to keep Moose on the floor for huge minutes, can't protect the rim nearly as well as McGee. 

 

 

lmao i dropped portis and he looked like a stud in washington today 

 

 

fml 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HairyShoes said:

 

 

lmao i dropped portis and he looked like a stud in washington today 

 

 

fml 

 

Portis is 45% for the season and won't shoot 66% every night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HairyShoes said:

 

 

lmao i dropped portis and he looked like a stud in washington today 

 

 

fml 

 

Just like Goku said, they were playing the Cavs and Portis is good for a scoring explosion now and then, and his rebounding is good, but everything else is up in the air. Doesn't shoot a good % for a big and won't get many defensive stats. He should definitely be owned in most leagues, I'd personally rather have JaVale over him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.