markus85

Javale McGee 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, drummerboy7816 said:

What happened tonight?  LA roster thin yet Mcgee only logged 13 minutes?!?

Hawks went small a ton and Mcgee was in foul trouble, burn and ignore this game. 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Minutes have taken a big dip recently. Anyone watch the games? Doesn't seem like he was in foul trouble and Chandler isn't taking up more minutes so my guess is that Lakers have been going small recently? Is this more matchup based or is this going to be a permanent hit that we should expect. His output has been pretty mediocre in <20 mins.

5 hours ago, hyperionloop said:

Minutes have taken a big dip recently. Anyone watch the games? Doesn't seem like he was in foul trouble and Chandler isn't taking up more minutes so my guess is that Lakers have been going small recently? Is this more matchup based or is this going to be a permanent hit that we should expect. His output has been pretty mediocre in <20 mins.

LA goes with no center a ton now regardless of matchup. I also own McGee and I will be cutting before my playoffs start. You just start a guy that might play 12 min on any given night. 

Edited by chud12

23 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

Done for. Dropped and got Mitchell Rob.

Yea.

1 hour ago, NBA_OG said:

Yea.

Always liked those leagues that you can casually grab a top30 player just before the playoffs

• Like 1

Yall crazy for dropping McGee - my playoffs start Week 23 so I am still holding out on McGee, Hayward, Gary Harris, and Teague. Just can't drop these players because of a couple slow games when they have the potential to put up great numbers.

If I was in the playoffs now, I would understand.

Edited by HBARZ93

Keeping hope alive that with Lonzo's possible return they'd return back to the most utilized lineups, which all had McGee with a little more usage. Mitchell Rob was an obvious ROS add though if that was available (for me not).

The trade window + LBJ's comments though must've been somewhat demoralizing for many on the team... What if they fall out of PO hunt..? I suppose no reason to play a guy like McGee particularly much. But Zubac (development angle) is also out, so what would the likely scenario be...

Edited by Preparing the Kool-Aid

Wish I could slap Luke Walton, I swear to god. Giving McGee under 3 minutes in the first half....what the hell is this? Giving Muscala more minutes as of now...I am this close to dropping lol

7 minutes ago, HBARZ93 said:

Wish I could slap Luke Walton, I swear to god. Giving McGee under 3 minutes in the first half....what the hell is this? Giving Muscala more minutes as of now...I am this close to dropping lol

Did you see how many fouls he made in 3 mins? McGee has been ridiculously bad lately

20 hours ago, HBARZ93 said:

Yall crazy for dropping McGee - my playoffs start Week 23 so I am still holding out on McGee, Hayward, Gary Harris, and Teague. 

Who is the crazy one now?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

Who is the crazy one now?

haha I dropped Hayward yesterday - he is certified junk now. I am holding onto McGee, Gary Harris, and Teague for sure. McGee is destined for 10/10 and 2 bpg. Thats all i ask....I drafted him in 11th round in our 10 team 9 cat h2h roto league lol.

Cut Rondo because of Luke and now I had 2 cut Mcgee because of Luke. FU Luke. 

• Haha 2

If you need to win now drop. I'm locked in my first week bye so I'm gonna hold and hopefully Luke realizes the small ball line up isn't working. 

• Like 1