Sign in to follow this  
latxak

Friend and I looking for a dynasty league (20$-100$)

I have a $105 Dynasty League starting up.  Weekly H2H format with Slow Auction Draft.  Ive got 6 spots available in 15 team league.  Let me know if interested.  jeddyboy2003@gmail.com

Hey, man. Here are some details on our league. Two 12-team leagues that play each other at the end of the season. $50 per team, H2H 9-Cat, auction drafts, dynasty with salary cap. If you're interested, shoot me an email at arbysleagueoffice (at) gmail (dot) com...

The Association of Recreational Basketball Fantasys (ARBYS) is expanding into a second, 12-team conference. There will be 24 teams total, in two separate conferences, each with their own unique player pool. Teams will not play between conferences until Championship Week, when there are three games for 1st through 5th place.

Quick links...

Fantrax Rules Page (you can't see the "Home" page without being a member, even though the league is public): https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/ykqd5jf0jiam7gyl/rules

ARBYS Forum (new this season and still under construction): http://arbys.proboards.com

**Forum Graphics: We have custom graphics for teams' signatures that include annual trophies, etc. Each team is also welcome to ask the commish for a team logo (the commish politely asks that people make it a team name/logo they want to stick with for a while).

ARBYS Rulebook: http://arbys.proboards.com/board/3/arbys-league-rulebook

Draft is scheduled for 8 p.m. EST Sunday, October 14

Payment deadline is Monday, October 8

Some quick and dirty rules...

-- Buy-in is $50 per person; teams pay first and third year upfront, totaling $100 on initial entry. We use Fantrax since it can track salaries and contracts; this costs $79.95 per year, or $3.33 for each owner. This is paid on top of league fees, which brings the first year total cost to $103.33 for new owners.

-- H2H matchups scored by Each Category (9-Cat: FG% - FT% - 3PM - AST - REB - STL - BLK - PTS - TO)

-- Rosters are G - G - F - F - PF/C - (5) Flex - (3) Bench - (4) IR - (2) G-League League Affiliate

-- Only players with less than 100 career NBA games played may be put in G-League slots

-- ARBYS Salary Cap equals the real-life NBA Luxury Tax Line every season

-- Players are acquired through an annual Free Agent Auction Draft, Annual Rookie Draft, or Waivers/Free Agency

-- Players acquired through the Auction Draft or Waivers/Free Agency have a salary equal to the highest bid

-- Players acquired through the Rookie Draft have salaries equal to the real-life NBA Rookie Scale, rounded to the nearest million dollars (i.e. a player drafted 1st overall is given a salary of $6M)

-- Waivers are processed every day at 11 a.m. EST, after which is First-Come-First-Served free agency; all players lock at the start of the first game of the day until waivers the following morning

-- Players may be dropped at no cost to their teams; their salary is removed from their team's Salary Cap

-- Players retain their salary through the end of the season; any team that then bids on a dropped player in waivers or free agency must pay at least their salary and have available room under the Salary Cap

-- Once per year at noon EST January 10, we have Contract Buy-Out Season... all current free agents at that time have their contracts removed and their salaries reduced to the $1M minimum; free agents are then locked until waivers process at 11 a.m. the next day

-- All trades are processed automatically as long as they conform to two rules: 1) No team goes over the current Salary Cap; and 2) Each team's traded salary is within 150% of the team trading the least salary (i.e. if Team A trades $20M in salary, then Team B cannot trade more than $30M in salary)

-- The ARBYS Luxury Tax Period begins each season at noon EST January 15... any team may buy an additional 20 percent of Salary Cap space, always rounding up; this money goes into the championship prize pool

-- The top 6 teams in each conference make the playoffs to play for cash prizes for 1st through 5th place

-- The bottom 6 teams in each conference enter the s---y s---y Bang Bang Tournament to play for future salary cap relief and rookie draft positioning

Check out the rules above for more info. If you're interested, shoot me an email at arbysleagueoffice (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks for checking us out, and I hope to hear from you all soon.