purpdrankplaya

Sony Michel or Joe Mixon? Whir always

Who should I start for week 5? I already have Melvin Gordon and James Conner in so need help with my FLEX.

Sony Michel vs Colts

Joe Mixon vs Dolphins

Thank you and please leave links.

If Mixon plays I would consider sitting Conner. If you are playing Conner then probably Mixon since he is coming off an injury.

Help with mine?

• Thanks 1

Michel, better matchup on a short week so they should lean on the run quite heavily.  Mixon's first game back from an injury is easy to avoid.

• Thanks 1

I'm in the same boat.  Going with Sony.  Looks like a running/clock control type game, especially if Gronk is out. Mixon coming off injury, early game, and even if he goes could have a reduced workload.  

• Thanks 1

Michel.  I'd let Mixon round into shape first.

Return the favor?

Edited by Bandito
  • Thanks 1

Alright I probably should have mentioned this is half point scoring. Sounds like Bernard will not play. Is everyone still thinking Michel over Mixon in half point with Bernard likely out? Thank you.

Joe mixon for sure but then again he hasn’t been cleared to play. I think you’re good either way. If you want to play it safe start Michel. 

• Thanks 1

Mixon. I think he gets a mostly full workload right off the bat. New England game scripts are tough to predict. Not to mention, Mixon is far more talented than Michelle. 

• Thanks 1

Michel definitely. Should be a high scoring game, and Sony is finally getting a lot of usage.

Edited by WazGood
asd
  • Thanks 1

Mixon is coming off an injury but the Colts rushing defense is no slough. Everyone tries to run on the colts. They've been run on 114 atts and only allowed 3.9 yds per attempt. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, purpdrankplaya said:

Who should I start for week 5? I already have Melvin Gordon and James Conner in so need help with my FLEX.

Sony Michel vs Colts

Joe Mixon vs Dolphins

Thank you and please leave links.

Same situation. I'm taking the safe play Michel. I may regret it in about 8 or 9 hours, but I'm not a gambling man. Since Joe isn't cleared yet I can't risk it.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, K_Rich said:

i'd go with Michel. Primetime Thurs night game against the Colts. He should see plenty of GL looks.

Mixon's first game back there's no telling how they will ease him along. 

Help a brother out

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/725361-drop-andrew-luck-or-take-0/

They might not even ease him into it. They might have to play him fully, gio and the other back up are both banged up. 

21 minutes ago, stonemason452 said:

Mixon is coming off an injury but the Colts rushing defense is no slough. Everyone tries to run on the colts. They've been run on 114 atts and only allowed 3.9 yds per attempt. 

Miami gives up even less ypa.   But both teams give up a total of about 110 pg.   

Although you get the receptions with Mixon.    And no Gio this week.

I'd normally go with Mixon but with a decision having to be made tonight, I guess I'd start Michele.