Sign in to follow this  
theantishere

Bradley Beal 2018-2019 Season Outlook

35 minutes ago, 80version said:

I do not. 

What is your expectation for Beal? I would say that Beal is good for at least one block a game. This is different from last season where he couldn't buy a block but game script has changed and so has the season outlook for wizards. Beal knows that every stat he puts up, will help improve his future contract. 

Very good time to own Beal in my opinion.

5 hours ago, Russianog said:

What is your expectation for Beal? I would say that Beal is good for at least one block a game. This is different from last season where he couldn't buy a block but game script has changed and so has the season outlook for wizards. Beal knows that every stat he puts up, will help improve his future contract. 

Very good time to own Beal in my opinion.

The league leaders in blocks among guards the past five seasons; 

13-14; Danny Green, 0.9 

14-15; Danny Green, 1.1 

15-16; Danny Green, 0.8 

16-17; Roberson, 1.0 

17-18; Wall/Danny Green, 1.1 

Among guards, the drop-off in blocks/gm after Danny Green is significant with very few exceptions (e.g. Roberson, Wall). 

Even with the increased pace of play, to assume a player who has averaged btw 0.2 -- 0.5 blocks/gm over the past six seasons would suddenly jump up to 1.2 over the span of a season would be a bad bet.  I would not expect Beal to be averaging over 1 block/gm by season's end.  I'll take the under on that 100 times out of 100. 

Edited by 80version
words
  • Like 1

He was BALLIN without Wall last night. Wizards would be crazy to let him go. CRAZY! It's like Bulls siding with no good criminal in Bobby Portis against Mirotic. Look who is dancing now? Miro is erupting out of his pants in New Orleans and Portis is halfway out of the league. Keep Bradley Beal!

• Haha 1

Whats Beals ROS outlook with Wall out? Expecting usage increase, higher assists, more turnovers and more points. He's been playing an absolute f***ton of minutes though and even more when Wall is out. With Wizards very very likely not contending for play offs, could we expect Beal to be rested during their perfect fantasy playoff schedule? 

He’ll probably produce top 15 value ROS, with a slight increase in risk for rest and/or injury.

I’d look to hold and take all the value I can as it happens — doubt I’d get fair return for him if I was to move him. It’s unlikely someone will trade anyone inside top 15 for him imho. I could be wrong though!

Yes. I’d imagine some rest days unless wizards bring in someone to lighten the load a bit. Still, I’m going to try and ship Butler +1 to Beal’s owner haha

Just now, Eleqtrique said:

Turned a poor game into a respectable line with a late surge. 

Yeah, had a great last 5min. 

Yeah. He is my Top Dog, but it hasn't sinked in yet. 4-4-4 schedule for the playoffs. Loving my main man Bradley Beal! 

ALMOST traded him away earlier for Oladipo, but gladly hunged on.

• Like 1

Top 10 value since Wall was hurt. I think he will push Wiz to the playoffs although Brooks. And I got him only for Ayton (before Wall`s injury)!

tumblr_ml9lgxZIo51rz5gx5o1_250.gif

really hope the wiz don't decide to tank and trade him, he's been a huge part of my recent success.

16 minutes ago, raylo said:

really hope the wiz don't decide to tank and trade him, he's been a huge part of my recent success.

They are 2 games away from the 8th seed. 

He’s been awesome, and Wizards have been better without Wall. If they remain competitive and he doesn’t get traded or rested, a top 12-15 finish is not out of the question imho.

The real question is, are y’all in weekly leagues rostering him next week with 1 game? 

Seems like he's practicing the craft of laying bricks tonight. 1/9 in 1st quarter :D

SICK!

One rebound shy of Trip DUB!! Lets do this! BEALING GOOD!

As Beal, Otto and Siakam owner, all i can to say is:

giphy.gif