Sign in to follow this  
theantishere

Bradley Beal 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, rush007 said:

Seems like he's practicing the craft of laying bricks tonight. 1/9 in 1st quarter :D

You gotta thank me, guys. I think he read my comment at the end of that quarter and decided to prove me wrong :D

• Haha 3

I knew he’d be good without Wall but damn, he’s been flat out awesome. Dude is almost singlehandedly carrying my guard stats recently with Lillard, DeRozan and PG all going through slumps.

2 hours ago, flippy said:

so a start next week?

I’m starting him in a weekly roto with a total games cap.

Would rather Beal’s top 10-15 potential line than squeezing in Payton for 3-4 top 100 games. 

If Beal can keep this up and he doesn’t get traded or injured (touch wood, pause), he can be a league-winning value pick.

Bealing like...

SplendidEasygoingArmyworm-size_restricte

Just got him in a trade. Had to give up Joker though. Got him, Nurkic, and Favors for Joker and Mirotic. Hoping he plays like this rest of the season :D

• Like 1

This guy took me out last week.  He HAD to hit 6 threes and end up making me tie threes.  Worst part is, the guy also had Ariza.  Ridiculous

2 hours ago, Josizzle24 said:

Just got him in a trade. Had to give up Joker though. Got him, Nurkic, and Favors for Joker and Mirotic. Hoping he plays like this rest of the season :D

I have both, defs like Jokic more for his very high floor. Nurkic is a great second player in that trade though!

4 hours ago, Josizzle24 said:

If Randle stays in NOLA and starts all the way, the trade will be Beal and Nurkic for Randle. I think even if Miro regains value, you won the trade - Beal is the best ROS option from all of the players in any format. When he struggled with his 3 earlier in the season, the price was far far lower, but in this circumstances - you did pretty well. Congratulations and

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, montanski said:

If Randle stays in NOLA and starts all the way, the trade will be Beal and Nurkic for Randle. I think even if Miro regains value, you won the trade - Beal is the best ROS option from all of the players in any format. When he struggled with his 3 earlier in the season, the price was far far lower, but in this circumstances - you did pretty well. Congratulations and

giphy.gif

He gave Jokic, not Randle, but I mean it’s still a pretty fair trade.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

He gave Jokic, not Randle, but I mean it’s still a pretty fair trade.

My mistake. My point was - if Miro is on the bench, only Jokic will be that very valuable piece, which he gave up.

10 hours ago, montanski said:

My mistake. My point was - if Miro is on the bench, only Jokic will be that very valuable piece, which he gave up.

Yep! That’s true. I do love the Beal and Nurk haul.

Is top 10 ROS realistic for this guy? I have a trade lined up for him and am wondering if this train is still a full go ROS choochoo!

3 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

Is top 10 ROS realistic for this guy? I have a trade lined up for him and am wondering if this train is still a full go ROS choochoo!

Top 12-15 ROS imho

9 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Top 12-15 ROS imho

What kind of value would be enough for you guys to give him away? I don’t want to turn this into a thread about my trade so I’m just keeping it general haha

Edited by RafiBomb

13 hours ago, RafiBomb said:

What kind of value would be enough for you guys to give him away? I don’t want to turn this into a thread about my trade so I’m just keeping it general haha

Depends on needs. I need 3s, so i would trade him only for Curry, Harden and George, but i doubt that someone will propose me such a trade:lol:. If you need big - Jokic, KAT and Embiid. Beal is not popular top 10 name, so it will be hard to make trade in which Beal's owner to get at least equal value. For example - as KD's and Beal owner i would not trade Beal for KD, but if you propose Beal for KD, every other owner will ask for more. He is just not so popular. By the way, i traded Ayton for him, before Wall went down and when Beal struggled with his 3.