DezedandConfused

Markieff Morris 2018-19 Season Outlook

On 10/23/2018 at 12:42 AM, jhsong916 said:

8 teamer - not yet. you'll have better options. but he's still rosterable if you need a glue guy.

10 teamer - he might have been drafted. If he's still available. pick him up unless you're team is stacked like GS.

12 teamer - he won't be available. If he is, what the hell are you waiting for.

14 teamer - IF he is available, you are playing the wrong league, bro.

16 teamer - You are playing against complete scrubs if he is still available =_=.

Just picked him up in my 12 team league lol

Picked him up in a 12 team league. Hoping he's going to produce again tomorrow after missing 1.5 games.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, papocrain said:

Picked him up in a 12 team league. Hoping he's going to produce again tomorrow after missing 1.5 games.

Me too. A lot of owners dropped him over the past couple of days, all for a concussion. Dude was balling before he went down, he only missed 1 game, and his off game was due to illness. I see him having top 75-100 value ROS, as a stretch 5 who can give you a little bit of everything, and won't hurt you in any 1 area. Players with value like that should at least warrant a bench spot in every league. . 

Edited by SnackilleOatmeal

14 hours ago, SnackilleOatmeal said:

Me too. A lot of owners dropped him over the past couple of days, all for a concussion. Dude was balling before he went down, he only missed 1 game, and his off game was due to illness. I see him having top 75-100 value ROS, as a stretch 5 who can give you a little bit of everything, and won't hurt you in any 1 area. Players with value like that should at least warrant a bench spot in every league. . 

Yup, impatient owner dropped him - I think he was also worried that Dwight would eat into Kieff's production. I picked him up in my 10-teamer. He's been outplaying his ADP so far and I can't really complain about getting him for free lol.

• Like 1

Blocks are inflating his value rn. He'll hover around 100 all year. He's fine to own in H2H or if you just need a center that can shoot. But he has minimal upside and I don't want him on my bench in roto. Very situational to own, explains his 60% ownership imo. 

16 minutes ago, panthers93 said:

Blocks are inflating his value rn. He'll hover around 100 all year. He's fine to own in H2H or if you just need a center that can shoot. But he has minimal upside and I don't want him on my bench in roto. Very situational to own, explains his 60% ownership imo. 

I think he can at least manage 0.8 or 0.9 blocks if he'll be seeing time as a small ball 5. I think that still puts his value around the top 80 range.

If we disregard the game where had to leave early because the elbow to the face, he's averaging 1.75 blocks over the first 5 games. Definitely not sustainable, but given the Wizard's current situation, I think the amount of time Kieff will get at Center  (Ian Mahinmi is just not good from what I've seen) provides good potential for stock production.

1 hour ago, Markillies said:

what will happen to his minute if Howard comes back?

We find out tonight :D. I'm guessing he stays in 25-27 min, I'm more worried about Jeff green taking some if his minutes, Oubre can play the 4 spot too. Kieff will get around 20 as starting PF and around 5 min for backup Small ball C I'm gonna assume.

2 hours ago, aijuswanaseing said:

I think he can at least manage 0.8 or 0.9 blocks if he'll be seeing time as a small ball 5. I think that still puts his value around the top 80 range.

If we disregard the game where had to leave early because the elbow to the face, he's averaging 1.75 blocks over the first 5 games. Definitely not sustainable, but given the Wizard's current situation, I think the amount of time Kieff will get at Center  (Ian Mahinmi is just not good from what I've seen) provides good potential for stock production.

He's gotten 0.5-0.6 blocks for 4 years straight. I think 0.6 is a much safer bet.

His value is dependent on minutes, points and steals year-to-year. I think those numbers will be more akin to his worse years than his Top 80 ones. He's got a good floor but that's about it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

He's gotten 0.5-0.6 blocks for 4 years straight. I think 0.6 is a much safer bet.

His value is dependent on minutes, points and steals year-to-year. I think those numbers will be more akin to his worse years than his Top 80 ones. He's got a good floor but that's about it.

Expecting 11-12 points - 4-5 boards, 1.5 assists, 1.3 threes, 1.5 stocks, good %, 1.8 turnovers, top 100-115 ROS

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • Like 1

Not looking good for Kieff 1st game with Dwight, but theyre getting their a** handed to them by OKC. Some changes are needed in WSH ASAP

3 hours ago, maleman said:

drop city? 

I droped him for Robinson, new starter, while morris is going to lose usage and minutes (points league)

gonna give it a few games till i drop...sucks, Dwight always ruins everything smh  <_<

3 hours ago, Kobe824 said:

gonna give it a few games till i drop...sucks, Dwight always ruins everything smh  <_<

not to mention his a** still hurts

10 hours ago, rotojoe said:

is he a drop candidate?

I mean his minutes was still there with Dwight, I'd wait and evaluate unless there's a player better on the wire.

Worth a pick up ??? Sitting on wire in 14 teamer 

2 minutes ago, crocp said:

Worth a pick up ??? Sitting on wire in 14 teamer 

yes, he shouldnt be on the waivers in a 14 team