DezedandConfused

Markieff Morris 2018-19 Season Outlook

19 hours ago, PeteM said:

Anyone know if he’s definitely playing....cleared to play and signed, but haven’t heard a peep since those news bits broke.

Well it's all star break, he's cleared to play but will probably only play limited minutes for several games.

Anyone want to guess as what his ROS avg will be?

If indeed he is recovered from his neck, I could possibly see him 12/5.  Which would be a nice boost for the fantasy playoff stretch.

Did anyone watch the game yesterday?

He played 17 mins, which is encouraging given his injury, but that was literally his only not-100% dog**** stat from last night.

I'm out of adds for the week so I might as well hold, but what do you guys think? Does he just have major rust? 

4 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Did anyone watch the game yesterday?

He played 17 mins, which is encouraging given his injury, but that was literally his only not-100% dog**** stat from last night.

I'm out of adds for the week so I might as well hold, but what do you guys think? Does he just have major rust? 

He is only in OKC to take over the Pat Pat role, which is 18-22 minutes per game.  Not worth the add in standards but maybe 18 teamers.

Played 20 minutes and almost had a double double. He's on the verge of relocating to Drop City, but can't help but feel like I should wait bc the potential is there for then to move PG and Grant down one spot so that Kieff can start at the 4.

What do you guys think?

10 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

Played 20 minutes and almost had a double double. He's on the verge of relocating to Drop City, but can't help but feel like I should wait bc the potential is there for then to move PG and Grant down one spot so that Kieff can start at the 4.

What do you guys think?

Literally on the same boat as you. I watched the previous and he was a little rusty until down the stretch, where he played much better, especially those two blocks.

I’ll give him a whole week and decide then. Note that the Thunder has a 4-game this week, too. Really tempted to drop him for someone like Diallo or Rabb, but Kieff has the strongest PO schedule out of all of them. 

If it’s of any help though, as of the previous game he’s barely had any practice with the team. I think he can only get better from here.

• Thanks 1