Sign in to follow this  
CanadianSportsJunkie

Help 4 keepers!

Are those your only options? if its between those guys, I'd prob go with Demar because he'd be your FT anchor and help you lock up pts. Markkanen is solid but his injury and the fact that the bulls are healthy, he won't be the first option like last yr. Kuz... i think he'll be solid as well but i still think Demar in the spurs system will be super efficient and overall better option. With Kyrie, Embiid, Tatum, and Demar you'll be solid in FT%, 3s and pts. I'd punt assist and focus on grabbing a solid big or two to lock up rebs and blks. then find guys in the later rounds for more 3s and pts. Your FG% might be pretty decent as well, esp since embiid has said his focus over the summer was taking better shots and also less turnovers. 

I would go with DeRozan also.  He should be the best option for this year, and Markkanen and Kuzma's upside aren't enough to go with them.  Plus, hopefully you'll be able to get a better 4th keeper to replace DeRozan in the next year or two.

Will go with DD. Lauri's health is just one thing... Bulls right now is on a rebuilding stage and they might focus on who knows who. Kuz : with LBJ on their team, his stats will regress compared to last year's.

DD and it's not close to me. Mak being hurt sucks, but I think the Bulls are a train wreck right now. I watched them play the Bucks and it was horrible.

Too many moving parts right now in LA with regards to PT, so I'm going with DD