Sign in to follow this  
BigHomieSwizz

My Michel for Their R. Woods & McCoy WHIR

12 team Standard

My RBs- Michel, Ajayi, J. White, C. Thompson, Breida

My WRS - A. Brown, Hilton, M. Jones, Kirk, Crowder

need the WR depth they're also throwing in Ivory for Mccoy protection? Thoughts????

I don't think I would take this trade. I really do not like McCoy ROS. Michel could end up being a league winner. Just work the waivers for WRs there are almost always some guys out there. Thanks for the help on mine.

Edited by purpdrankplaya

I agree on holding Michel. I would think about trading J White or CT for a solid WR. Maybe package 1 of them & Kirk for a better WR. Should be able to land one.

I have a topic in where I am asking if I should offer Mixon for R Woods & Shady & now I am thinking I should hold as well. :D

Do not let go of Michel. This is the first time since Blount that NE has finally realized how to make use of their backfield. I know Woods is the tempting side of that trade given their powerful offense but your WR depth is pretty solid and quite frankly, you don't need him and you DEFINITELY don't need McCoy with the way things are playing out with his health and Buffalo's game play. You're going to be a happy Michel owner the longer you keep him.

I think you stay put.  A lot of mouths to feed in LA.  And, it appears this is the year, McCoy simply falls off the cliff.