Sign in to follow this  
fiyahmayne

Start ridley or sanders??

ATL offense has been hot even as the team keeps losing and PIT is allowing shootouts the same way ATL does. Give me Ridley in a high-scoring, defense-optional game.

^I have Ridley and am holding. Atlanta defense is destroyed and not likely to get better so ya shoot outs all day. He's already proven he can be the red zone guy, I can only see his usage increasing. As for the start, Ridley all the way. Pittsburg defense is in shambles right now. 

Sanders. If you look at how the Jets were beat it was always from in the slot. Buster Skrine the slot corner is not very good and Landry had a good game and Dede had a good game against the Jets. Jets can be beat from the slot the same position Sanders plays. If the Broncos are any smart they'll exploit their weak slot corner.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stonemason452 said:

Sanders. If you look at how the Jets were beat it was always from in the slot. Buster Skrine the slot corner is not very good and Landry had a good game and Dede had a good game against the Jets. Jets can be beat from the slot the same position Sanders plays. If the Broncos are any smart they'll exploit their weak slot corner.

Agree 100%. But if you are concerned about Keenum, which is understandable, then Ridley is the way to go, in what should be a shoot out. Good luck!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/725377-traded-for-mixonwhir/

31 minutes ago, fiyahmayne said:

Is Ridley a sell high candidate or think he can maintain his value ros?

I think he stays solid ros. They can't double Julio & Ridley, which means 1 is gonna be open a lot. 

As for his value, see how goes goes the new few weeks. I had a guy who offered me Ridley for Nuke. I am high on Ridley, but not that high yet. :blink::rolleyes:

Ridley. with so much focus on containing Julio Jones it leaves him open to reap the benefits and that offense has been clicking