Sign in to follow this  
abieleck

CMC or Barkley for Jared Cook/Boyd PPR -WHIR

I’m 0-4 in a PPR league and lost OJ Howard last week so I’m a currently without a TE. Needless to say I need a win bad. If you were me, would you trade McCaffery (or possible Barkley) for Jared Cook and Tyler Boyd?  Hate giving up a RB1 but TE options on the wire are slim....Bengals TE’s, Ricky Seals-Jones and the like.  I would have either Hines or Breida in my RB2 slot.

I also have an offer on the table for CMC for Kelce straight up. 

My roster:

QB: Brady, Mahomes

RB: Barkley, CMC, Breida, Hines, Chubb, Richard

WR:  Diggs, Golloday, Lockett, M Williams, Cole, Coutee

TE:  Low end waiver option like Bengals TE or Seals-Jones

No I would not do that. I'd only give up McCaffrey or Saquon for Kelce, Ertz or Gronk (in that order). Cook could be great but the others are proven. I think your receivers are fine. Honestly in PPR with Barkley, CMC, Mahomes, Diggs and Golloday I'm surprised your 0-4. Team looks solid to me. 

43 minutes ago, abieleck said:

I’m 0-4 in a PPR league and lost OJ Howard last week so I’m a currently without a TE. Needless to say I need a win bad. If you were me, would you trade McCaffery (or possible Barkley) for Jared Cook and Tyler Boyd?  Hate giving up a RB1 but TE options on the wire are slim....Bengals TE’s, Ricky Seals-Jones and the like.  I would have either Hines or Breida in my RB2 slot.

I also have an offer on the table for CMC for Kelce straight up. 

My roster:

QB: Brady, Mahomes

RB: Barkley, CMC, Breida, Hines, Chubb, Richard

WR:  Diggs, Golloday, Lockett, M Williams, Cole, Coutee

TE:  Low end waiver option like Bengals TE or Seals-Jones

You have a solid team & things should turn around for you. If you trade CMC for Kelce, than you should also get a lower tier RB in return. Kelce is a stud, but CMC in ppr is $$! Would also look at CIN or DEN TE, as they could see an uptick in targets. Especially DEN TE- Heuernman. Good luck!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/725377-traded-for-mixonwhir/

I would not touch those RB, they are great especially in PPR. I would try to make a trade using the other pieces you have or just pick up a TE and see how it goes.