Sign in to follow this  
WazGood

BIG Leveon Trade, WHIR, let me know if I'm crazy

My team is pretty stacked at wide receivers and I'm wondering if I should make a move for Le'veon. I'm 2-2 in standard league. He wants Odell and Sanders...which I think is overpaying slightly but could pay off if Le'veon actually plays and/or is traded. 

My Team

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Carson Wentz

RB: Kamara, Lynch, AP, Ekeler

WR: Ridley, Tyreek, Sanders, JuJu, Beckham

TE: Burton, Kittle

His Team

QB: Goff, Winston

RB: James Connor, Devonta Freeman, Ingram, Bell, Clement

WR: Lockett, Marvin Jones , K. ALlen, Enunwa, A. Robinson, C. Kirk

TE: Graham

Should I even make moves? Am I giving up way too much? He wouldn't do just Odell

That’s a gamble for sure but you do have the depth at WR and could use another strong RB. Beckham has been solid but unspectacular and I don’t expect him to be top 3 WR on that offense. DEN pass game is also struggling. Of course I would try and get Connor thrown in there, but I think it’s worth the risk to have a Kamara/Bell combo which would be sick. 

Check out mine. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, WazGood said:

My team is pretty stacked at wide receivers and I'm wondering if I should make a move for Le'veon. I'm 2-2 in standard league. He wants Odell and Sanders...which I think is overpaying slightly but could pay off if Le'veon actually plays and/or is traded. 

My Team

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Carson Wentz

RB: Kamara, Lynch, AP, Ekeler

WR: Ridley, Tyreek, Sanders, JuJu, Beckham

TE: Burton, Kittle

His Team

QB: Goff, Winston

RB: James Connor, Devonta Freeman, Ingram, Bell, Clement

WR: Lockett, Marvin Jones , K. ALlen, Enunwa, A. Robinson, C. Kirk

TE: Graham

Should I even make moves? Am I giving up way too much? He wouldn't do just Odell

I'd tell him to take Sanders or pound sand. There is no confirmation he's coming back as soon as Week 7. It is just a rumor. He's only trying to do that because he thinks he has the leverage since he has Conner. You tell him to add Conner to the deal and see what he does. That's the only way I'd do that deal.