ZChronicNebula

Demarcus Cousins 2018-2019 Season Outlook

7 hours ago, akund said:

Hes been practicing and scrimmaging for a while now, I expect his conditioning to be  fairly up to speed. As an owner of both, I prefer Cousins 100%

Cousins has a HORRIBLE playoff schedule...

Bryant has the best schedule there is.

Roto:

DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) is still out for Saturday against the Kings.

No revenge game for Boogie in his Warriors debut, apparently. The Warriors aren't being very specific on when Cousins is set to return and he does not have a target date, but he's been going through full practices and some pre-game workouts. He should still be stashed in most leagues.

I feel like it's any damn game now.

On 12/29/2018 at 3:15 PM, Nishinga said:

I got a trade offer for him, Taytum. Should I?

I just got my Luka for him in a points league. Im afraid they’re going to bring Boogie along too slowly though. I’m stuck. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

I just got my Luka for him in a points league. Im afraid they’re going to bring Boogie along too slowly though. I’m stuck. 

Luka is ranked 36th in my yahoo standard points, ain't no way I'd trade him away for Boogie and I actually like Boogie ROS.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Luka is ranked 36th in my yahoo standard points, ain't no way I'd trade him away for Boogie and I actually like Boogie ROS.

All these great trades you guys are getting makes me feel pretty giddy about Boogie, I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction to him

2 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

All these great trades you guys are getting makes me feel pretty giddy about Boogie, I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction to him

I tried for Lou Will 2 weeks ago for Boogie and got denied so I don’t think these deals are realistic. I own Luca as well and there is zero way I’d part with him for Boogie. 

Posted (edited)

I ended up trading Cousins last week for Tatum. I needed some healthy assests since I had 5 INJ and only 1 IL spot.

I’m also too afraid of no b2b and hard capped minutes restriction.

12teams 9-cat league, the owner that took Boogie had him last year and wanted to ditch Tatum for sometime, so maybe it was a rare opportunity.

Good luck guys.

Edited by Nishinga

Getting Tatum for Cousins is a smart move and I doubt Cousins' ceiling approaches Tatum's production ROS.

17 hours ago, crocp said:

Cousins has a HORRIBLE playoff schedule...

Bryant has the best schedule there is.

Not for everyone, Cousins has a great playoff schedule in my 6-team playoffs as it looks like I'll have a bye for Cousins' 2-game week. Top 2 seeds get byes and Cousins goes 2-5-3, so both Bryant and Cousins would play 8 games for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, akund said:

Not for everyone, Cousins has a great playoff schedule in my 6-team playoffs as it looks like I'll have a bye for Cousins' 2-game week. Top 2 seeds get byes and Cousins goes 2-5-3, so both Bryant and Cousins would play 8 games for me.

The schedule is ok if you believe he will play all 5 games, if not I can see why people would call it horrible.

That said he's definitely a must own

He's getting close. What do we think, 1 maybe 2 weeks ? 

Cousins recently stepped away from the team to attend his grandmothers funeral in Mobile, Alabama, but he was back in Oakland today and head coach Steve Kerr noted that he's seen "tremendous improvement" in Boogie's conditioning. He remains without an official timetable, but getting back up to speed conditioning-wise seems like the final step. If you're stashing him, just know that he'll be brought along slowly and probably won't be cleared for back-to-back sets this season.

20 minutes ago, malixx said:

He's getting close. What do we think, 1 maybe 2 weeks ? 

Cousins recently stepped away from the team to attend his grandmothers funeral in Mobile, Alabama, but he was back in Oakland today and head coach Steve Kerr noted that he's seen "tremendous improvement" in Boogie's conditioning. He remains without an official timetable, but getting back up to speed conditioning-wise seems like the final step. If you're stashing him, just know that he'll be brought along slowly and probably won't be cleared for back-to-back sets this season.

Sounds like it can be anytime. Might be time to pull him out of the IR and put RoCo down there in my active rosters just in case...

• Like 1

Next two games are at home, followed by a two-game road trip.

Then back at home vs the Pelicans on the 16th, which is 9 days and 5 games away.

Based on absolutely nothing other than it being the Pelicans, GSW needing someone big on AD, and that an additional 9 days of conditioning sounds approximately reasonable, I would guesstimate that is his return date.

• Like 2

Thinking of dropping Thomas Bryant for him, his just sitting there in the ww in my 10-teamer smh

15-10-3-1-1, 2 3PM, 45% FG, 75% FT, 2.5 TOs, by mid-February.

Book it haha

5 hours ago, ellejamil said:

15-10-3-1-1, 2 3PM, 45% FG, 75% FT, 2.5 TOs, by mid-February.

Book it haha

Hell, if he gets that, I'd be more than happy, esp since 10 boards with Dray/KD seems iffy.  Then again, you're not mentioning all the DNPs he'll rack up, not to mention him playing about 10-12 minutes a night for a while.

14 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Target date is Jan 18th! 

Kerr said postgame yesterday it could also be the 16th against the Kings. 

6 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Kerr said postgame yesterday it could also be the 16th against the Kings. 

I hope so! Could use soon right now

Just now, buckets88 said:

I hope so! Could use soon right now

As you know it’s going to be a really frustrating process in the beginning. If you have an IR spot why not just leave zboogie there for the first 2-3 weeks or so. I don’t think we see any good lines until he starts getting 25 per.