ZChronicNebula

Demarcus Cousins 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Please Boogie.. don't jump ever again lol. With my luck he'll get 5 min playing time over the rest of the game now and then be dtd for three weeks.

Boogie took a hard and awkward fall after being grabbed from behind by Myles Turner and having another guy bang his leg on what was ultimately ruled a flagrant 1. 

Good news is after staying down for a while he got up, knocked down 2 FTs, and remained in the game.

Overall a good sign tho he should have given the ball up on the break for an easy layup.

• Like 3

He scored 10 points in the first 3 mins of the last Q. As a Warriors fan, this whole "just lob it into the post" thing is amazing for us and something we havent had since, I don't know..... Maybe 'Tawn, definitely Webber?

Gives us a whole different dimension

(sorry guys )

2 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Why are we even bothering with the regular season

Or playoffs really 🤷🏻‍♂️

13 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Why are we even bothering with the regular season

This is how I'm feeling about my fantasy team with him playing like this.  

45 minutes ago, Chrizz said:

solid hold B)

And what better way to return to dominance post-ASB than to play his former team with not-so-wonderful defense in the paint.  As a kings fan, I'm a bit frightened.  As someone who doesn't have to go against Demarcus this week in fantasy, I'm a bit relieved.

On 26.12.2018 at 6:24 AM, st1010 said:

I'd be surprised if he averages >10 pts/game. Bball players, esp big men, are truly Achilles when it comes to that tendon.

what-a-surprise-gif-5.gif

• Haha 3

Average for the last 7 days: 18.0pts 11.7reb 2.7ast 1.3stl 2.7blk 3.0tov, 1.0 3pm on .487/1.000 shooting
Good for rank 14 in standard leagues.

You have to admit this is surprising.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, simon said:

Average for the last 7 days: 18.0pts 11.7reb 2.7ast 1.3stl 2.7blk 3.0tov, 1.0 3pm on .487/1.000 shooting
Good for rank 14 in standard leagues.

You have to admit this is surprising.

Dunno. Surprising is that they lift his restriction so quickly. But as reported before his comeback, his decision was to start later but with more minutes per game. So yeah I'm a bit surprised how well everything works till this point. But leave aside a set back, this is Demarcus Cousins not some goofy role player and he will bring you stats.

Edited by dorwell

24 minutes ago, dorwell said:

what-a-surprise-gif-5.gif

Pretty funny but all joking aside the guy was cool about it early on even after he got called out a little. He was rooting for Boogie but was just very pessimistic regarding a player coming back from a brutal injury. 

• Thanks 1

Fantasy aside it's great to see a 7 footer who weighs 275 pounds be able to recover from an achilles injury, gives hope that it's not the career altering/ending injury that it once was. In fantasy terms, good time to be riding the Boogie train!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Pretty funny but all joking aside the guy was cool about it early on even after he got called out a little. He was rooting for Boogie but was just very pessimistic regarding a player coming back from a brutal injury. 

no hate on that (thats why I used Rhianna). But at that time around christmas there were a lot of drop questions floating around so everything had at least a little impact. Remembered this post after last nights line.

• Like 1

but also

I mean I get it, but it would be nice if he can at least play 4 or ideally all 5 games in week 23...

12 minutes ago, m1dday said:
I mean I get it, but it would be nice if he can at least play 4 or ideally all 5 games in week 23...

Strange. What's the probability that he plays at least 4 games that week? I'm 100% sure he won't play all 5.

12 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

Strange. What's the probability that he plays at least 4 games that week? I'm 100% sure he won't play all 5.

No idea, but I’m also holding since it’d be nonsense to drop someone who produced top-20 output in the past week.

Maybe it’s mainly because it wouldn’t be ideal to play against Whiteside and Vooch in a row? I mean it is the warriors, they go hand in hand with resting players near the end of the season...

Edited by m1dday

How does the adding of Andrew Bogut affect Cousins??

What kind of minutes and numbers do you think he will have?