ZChronicNebula

Demarcus Cousins 2018-2019 Season Outlook

6 hours ago, monkeysennin said:

is anybody holding in h2h non-IL leagues? If so, how big are your leagues?

14 man, 9 cat h2h - currently third, if i fall below .5 then i’ll try trading him away as some GMs are already interested albeit as a sweetener with one of my top 3 sgs

14 hours ago, Mikhov said:

14 man, 9 cat h2h - currently third, if i fall below .5 then i’ll try trading him away as some GMs are already interested albeit as a sweetener with one of my top 3 sgs

4th place in a 12 man 9 cat h2h and just scooped him up by dropping Levert. Figure Cousins will come back sooner than Levert. Who are you offering Cousins for? Nobody in my league wants Cousins and he wasnt even drafted lol

23 hours ago, monkeysennin said:

4th place in a 12 man 9 cat h2h and just scooped him up by dropping Levert. Figure Cousins will come back sooner than Levert. Who are you offering Cousins for? Nobody in my league wants Cousins and he wasnt even drafted lol

Best offer I received is Butler, Cousins and BroLo for Marc, Covington, Warren so I would rather wait till he atleast he starts doing contact 5v5s so i can get better offers 

31 minutes ago, litigator said:

Someone from my league picked Boogie and I am here to see if there is any news about him. 

Cleared for 5v5s since Nov 1/2

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mikhov said:

Cleared for 5v5s since Nov 1/2

I’m guessing he should be back by January? Knowing the warriors they’d probably hold him out for another 2 months hahaha

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rproflmao said:

I’m guessing he should be back by January? Knowing the warriors they’d probably hold him out for another 2 months hahaha

January is a good bet but I think they need him out there asap to get reps with their other all stars - he has every reason to play when he’s fully cleared as he’s playing for a contract.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kerr said that if he's healthy he WILL play. He mentioned that they realize this year is a once off and they want to help Boogie up his value before he enters FA again... that, and help win them another chip.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ROTY said:

Kerr said that if he's healthy he WILL play. He mentioned that they realize this year is a once off and they want to help Boogie up his value before he enters FA again... that, and help win them another chip.

The hollow, fake dynasty three-peat overrides everything including getting him a nice deal. They'll use him however they please, and spit him out.

• Like 1

Truthfully, no one knows when he is coming back. Could be Christmas or it could be February. This is a unique situation so we dont really have anything to base it off of. 

I think the first 3 videos our old but it is the first time i am seeing the last one. I can not wait for the Warriors to give us an update on Boogie next week.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Manos A said:

I think the first 3 videos our old but it is the first time i am seeing the last one. I can not wait for the Warriors to give us an update on Boogie next week.

Agreed.  Obviously we don't get to see him run in the last, but he is MUCH less ginger on that Achilles than he is in the earlier videos.  Even moving laterally nicely on the early corner threes.  I live in the Bay, and for all the drama going on right now, it is amazing what high marks Boogie is getting for being a positive influence in the whole situation.  Nothing like being around Draymond to make you seem like the emotionally centered one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hard to say when a player is ready to return unless they can real 5 on 5 action. Many fans believed Gordon Hayward had a chance to return late last year because he was doing shooting drills by March, but fast forward to today, he still hasn't recovered his old speed and athleticism

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, a-rob said:

hard to say when a player is ready to return unless they can real 5 on 5 action. Many fans believed Gordon Hayward had a chance to return late last year because he was doing shooting drills by March, but fast forward to today, he still hasn't recovered his old speed and athleticism

100% agree.  Especially with an Achilles on a  7 footer. But as this is a fantasy basketball forum, getting snippets of information and speculating on when an All-Star will return, is literally why we are here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dirk's Digglers said:

100% agree.  Especially with an Achilles on a  7 footer. But as this is a fantasy basketball forum, getting snippets of information and speculating on when an All-Star will return, is literally why we are here.

Totally agree, but just meant to say temper your expectations

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a-rob said:

Totally agree, but just meant to say temper your expectations

That is fair.  For most, he's just chillin on our bench serving as that proverbial lotto ticket.  I think a lot will actually have to do with who the Warriors sign after buyout season.  Not IF Boogie plays, but how much.  Obviously he wants to audition for a max, but I'm not sure that anything above 22-24 minutes a game is required for him to accomplish this goal or for the Warriors to get what they need out of him.  However, the disappearing act of Damian Jones adds more intrigue into the whole situation.  But Jordan Bell finally got some excellent run last night.  So who knows that Kerr and the rest fo the coaching staff are/will be thinking.

Not so much as a Warriors fan, but just as a fan of the NBA, I really do hope that he can come back at full health.  The game is more fun when he's running around being crazy.

As a dynasty owner, just looking forward to see him eased back into things this year and recovering his health.  Also intrigued about where he ends up in the 2019-20 season.  Zero redraft expectations, viewing this year as a redshirt season anything he can provide this year will be gravy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El_Chingon said:

As a dynasty owner, just looking forward to see him eased back into things this year and recovering his health.  Also intrigued about where he ends up in the 2019-20 season.  Zero redraft expectations, viewing this year as a redshirt season anything he can provide this year will be gravy. 

Traded Bamba and SGA for him and Hart a few weeks ago in dynasty. Have high hopes for the next year. Would be pretty funny if he goes back to Sacramento. :lol:

Just now, Johnnyapplebot said:

walk dont run to add him.

lol ...so still wait a bit ?