iowncrazyhair

Marvin Bagley III 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, kendanc said:

Is Bagley an add because of this whole Joerger news or should we wait a couple games to see how it plays out?

Possibly, by that time, he might already be picked by other managers in your league... i mean you can always pick him up then just dropped him again if it

doesnt pan out...

51 minutes ago, HulkSmash said:

I would add Bagley ( I did ) 

He has real skills, and just needs the opportunity.  We saw the Kings start out hot, and Bjeliica was on fire, but his age doesn't fit with the core of the Kings roster.  I think the Kings could wait until Bjellica heats up again, and trade him, or if he never gets it going enough, they just decide to make the switch to Bagley at the 4. 

Even the Kings at their best have no shot at contending, and being a middle-of-the-pack team is literally the worst place to be in the NBA.  The Kings are sick of losing so the ONLY move here is to develop the young talent, lose for one more season, and get that top pick in a loaded draft coming up.  Bagley and Fox can start developing chemistry ASAP.  This is going to happen, it's just a matter of when.  For the Kings sake, the sooner the better.

They don't have a pick this season, which is the problem.

24 minutes ago, yeet said:

They don't have a pick this season, which is the problem.

Isn't it a 1st round swap with Philly?  Even if it is that's probably just as bad considering Philly are looking to push for a top 4 seed in the East.

The pick thing makes that Yahoo article seem even weirder.  If the front office are pushing for this season to be a development year, and if the rhetoric about changing this consistently losing franchise towards a winning culture is true, then why ostracize your current head coach now when he has the team winning?  Even if they don't make the playoffs they're not playing for their own draft benefit so just go out and win.  Bagley will get his in due time.

4 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Isn't it a 1st round swap with Philly?  Even if it is that's probably just as bad considering Philly are looking to push for a top 4 seed in the East.

The pick thing makes that Yahoo article seem even weirder.  If the front office are pushing for this season to be a development year, and if the rhetoric about changing this consistently losing franchise towards a winning culture is true, then why ostracize your current head coach now when he has the team winning?  Even if they don't make the playoffs they're not playing for their own draft benefit so just go out and win.  Bagley will get his in due time.

This whole fiasco is all about getting Bagley more minutes. This whole thing is being blown out of proportion, if all Joerger has to do is play Bagley 5-10 more minutes a game and save his job, he'll do it.

20/9/1.5 in the latter part of the season when Kings are ready to tank.

You just have to decide when tanking starts. Coach Joerger has never been fantasy friendly.

• Like 1

What is this guy's ceiling this year if he gets the minutes??

Edited by Brandayz

must add in 10 team leagues? 

Edited by Gdupm6

This dude manned up Steven Adams and blocked him in his face. Guy can get the blocks when he's motivated

He is mobile, agile, and strong enough. Damn, the Kings have a lot of good bigs but they cant all get enough playing time. Maybe they should try sending out a big ball lineup :lol:

7 minutes ago, csklmf said:

So he is closing game now bc Joerger wants to secure his job 

That's one way to see it but I don't think the kings would've won today without the efforts of Bagley. He will keep progressing every game.

1 hour ago, ellejamil said:

He is mobile, agile, and strong enough. Damn, the Kings have a lot of good bigs but they cant all get enough playing time. Maybe they should try sending out a big ball lineup :lol:

They tried in preseason. I think they had WCS, Skal, with Giles and Bags at SG and SF lol

I seriously can't wait til he starts getting 30 minutes a game consistently. He can easily be a top 75 player.

I hope they keep Bogdanovic and Bagley together in the second unit.  They've already got some good chemistry going and it's only been 3 games.  They could be a real killer combo to bring in against other bench mobs.

Edited by ComeOnAndSlam