iowncrazyhair

Marvin Bagley III 2018-2019 Season Outlook

56 minutes ago, Boner said:

I feel like Bagley’s potential is overblown.

His strengths lie in PTS/REB and possibly FG% - but if he’s going to produce in these categories he needs minutes, which will increase his FTA and thus make his low FT% pretty significant. Also, he doesn’t seem to produce consistent stocks and his TOs are average. I only see top-100 potential at best ROS... and that’s IF he averages 30+ mins.

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

He's also at 0.9 blocks on the season on 23:26 minutes. Pretty likely that stat will increase as the minutes increase. 12 team+ definitely an add. 10 team prob not unless very build specific due to ft%. 

Kid's been really good. Efficient scoring in the teens with strong rebounds and solid block numbers. One of those guys that's not really flashy but just get the job done. He's still coming off the bench but essentially playing starter minutes. Could be a top 60 guy after the break.

career high with double double and 3 blks and he did 360 alley opp dunk:ph34r:

Edited by kane
  • Like 1

This guy is gonna be awesome. I did not expect him to be anywhere close to how good he is right now in his rookie season. It's rare you see rookies play important minutes for a winning team and produce studly lines. That 360 alley-oop highlight is one of the most athletic plays I've ever seen. I want him on my team and I'm jealous of anyone who has him

41 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

This kid's amazing. He should be featured much more and start over nemanja.

He's already getting way more minutes, doesn't even matter at this point. But yeah he'll probably start pretty soon.

Also dat playoff schedule tho. Anybody wants Bags from me, they're gonna pry him from my cold dead fingers

Harrison Barnes will be traded to the Kings.

Joerger wants a stretch 4.   How does this impact Bagley?

7 minutes ago, shadowjedi said:

Harrison Barnes will be traded to the Kings.

Joerger wants a stretch 4.   How does this impact Bagley?

It has to.  However, I think the intent is for Bagley to play more 5.  So, if WCS is not traded, and according to Sham's tweet, one of the goals was to have a stretch 4 to play alongside WCS, then it may affect Giles more.

WCS has really slown down compare to the first months of the season. Do you think they should trade him and play with Bagley and Giles as Center?

play awful tonight and seems HB arrival hurts his playing time

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kane said:

play awful tonight and seems HB arrival hurts his playing time

ehhh. Bogdan got benched. Meaning Barnes going to play the starting three. Nemanja is still in the line up.. lol. Once he gets benched it'll only be a positive. 

New career high against G-league level suns

The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Monster. He could be a lot of our teams best player or close to it with his 4-4-4 schedule and the full breakout starting just under a month before fantasy playoffs. 

Big double double against gsw,this kid is special