iowncrazyhair

Marvin Bagley III 2018-2019 Season Outlook

19 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Dynasty league owners rejoice for one night at least. I’m sure Joegger will find a way to not start Bagley again. It’s anazing what this kid is doing at this stage in his career. 

Unless he wants to fired, he better not. 

11 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Unless he wants to fired, he better not. 

He’s clashed with the front office all year so who knows. Cross your fingers Bagley is here 2 stay. 🤞

Keep in mind Joegger said two games ago bog starting is going to stick going forward. Apparently Joegger had a nice chat with Fizzdale and I wouldn’t be surprised if he talks to him again tonight. 😂

• Haha 1

Fantasy superstar potential. When he has been getting 35 min he putting up AD lines look at his game log recently how many times he put up at least 20 10 1 1 and 1. 

traded for him during the all Star break! Gave up winslow and ariza. This guy might win me the chip!

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

He’s clashed with the front office all year so who knows. Cross your fingers Bagley is here 2 stay. 🤞

Keep in mind Joegger said two games ago bog starting is going to stick going forward. Apparently Joegger had a nice chat with Fizzdale and I wouldn’t be surprised if he talks to him again tonight. 😂

Trust me, he's not gonna win that battle. Some coaches have that say, others just follow what the front office wants.. Gotta' be frustrating as coach. IMO Bagley should be starting and why not.

• Like 1

What a turnaround! I was literally one game away from dropping him last January and look where we are now!

• Like 1

Welp thats a wrap for his season. Here's hoping it's nothing significant that affects his availability for the start of next season.

didnt look good. Got pinged on a screen - knee to knee but it was his other leg that kind of folded underneath him

On 2/26/2019 at 12:31 AM, wisegeeks said:

What a turnaround! I was literally one game away from dropping him last January and look where we are 

Well this didnt age well...

Edited by wallacesnoop

^ yah. it looked really bad. and it is on the same knee he injured #smh

Wow great timing 1 week out from playoffs when he was starting to beast now we probably lose him and his 4 4 4 schedule SMH

9 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

who is the pickup here?

I guess Bjelica gets back into the rotation, but with Barnes also on the team now I doubt he'll have the same value from early in the season.
I'm just keeping an eye on him, maybe some more minutes for Giles also but I'm not very enthusiastic about him either

This all round sucks, no real fantasy replacement and he was looking awesome recently. Mine is a keeper league and was considering him as my 3rd so will have to wait and see the results of the MRI before I drop.

1 hour ago, rage2021 said:

who is the pickup here?

Nobody really. This injury prob locks Bog into the starting lu moving forward with a 30-33 min role. Barnes stays at the 4. Giles prob gets most nights 15-18 per. Nobody is really an add cause that guys that get a spike are all owned. 

• Like 2

All things considered I am pleased with this news. 

• Like 1

Reevaluated in 1-2 weeks is nice for Kings fans, NBA fans, and Bagley himself. Not good enough for fantasy owners though. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, chud12 said:

All things considered I am pleased with this news. 

Yup, just a bit worried about his ROS. Targeting him next year for sure.

perfect. for those with a bye week 22 on yahoo, he will almost for sure be back by semis week 23