Brazil420

4th year 14 team $100 Auction Roto league needs 5 more replacements. Draft is Sunday October 14 @ 3pm EST. Leaguesafe majority vote for payouts

Hey everyone, looking for 5 more players to replace the 6 that I lost in this league(basketball leagues seem harder to keep people in long term)

Sence the high turnover rate for this season, we’re going to do a 4 round supplemental draft to determine the new owners keepers

league is a standard 8 category roto league, 14 teams payouts 700-400-200-100

here is the list of players in the Supplemental draft with there keeper prices:

Dario Saric $18

Otto Porter Jr $12

Dwight Howard $13

Nic Batam $14

Gordon Hayward $31

DeAndre Jordan $24

Kyke Kuzma $11

Jimmy Butler $53

Dennis Schroeder $13

Draymond Green $43

Nikoli Miritoc $12

Kevin Durant $90

Steph Curry $75

Kris Dunn $11

Marc Gasoline $29

Paul George $53

Gary Harris $11

Rodney Hood $13

Steven Adams $11

Donovon Mitchell $11

The Greek Freak $31

Mike Cone,y $19

Willie Carley-Stein $11

Goran Dragic $28

Russel Westbrook $87

Tobias Harris $14

Al Hartford $25

Tyreke Evans $11

Loe Williams $11

Josh Jackson $11

Antjony Davis $75

Demar Derozan $15

Jullius Randel $17

Jonas Valanciunes $13

Jayson Tatum $11

Elfrid Payton $11

So plenty of high end talent with fantastic prices along with some of the top stars with market value prices. 

Email me at dvb4205280@gmail. Om if you are interested. The supplemental draft order will be determined by the FF toolbox random draft order generator .

Hey everyone, Keeper rules for this league are simple. Each team will be able to keep up to 4 players from there roster the following year. It will cost you a 10% increase from what there winning bid was the year before. The lowest starting keeper price will is $10, so with the 10% increase it will be $11(so basically any player auctioned for less than $10 or a free agent pickup will cost you $11 to keep the next year). When the second number of your bid is $5 or higher($15,$25 ect) then the 10% rounds up. Any player acquired thru a trade will keep the auction value that his previous owner paid for him.You can make trades up to the keeper deadline in the offseason. Free Agent pick ups freeze 3 days after the championship game. Any player dropped by you must sit thru one full free agent waiver pick up before you can re add that said player(so people don't try and get there stars at a discount next year) any player traded for during the offseason MUST be kept

You must bid a min of $1 on any player during the draft.

You must stay within the game limits at every posistion.

All payments will be required to be in 15 days before the draft to prevent any last second drop outs and gives me time to fill a hole if need be. Also, if I get no response from someone when seeing if they are returning, leaves there team subject to new ownership.

Payouts are $700-$400-$200-$100

I believe all other rules and settings are pretty well laid out in the League Settings. If you have any questions feel free to leave a post, email, or text me at any time.

Dvb4205280@gmail.com

6 hours ago, BigDawgs said:

I’m interested 

alan.martin1@yahoo.com

Was at work When you posted, invite and leaguesafe link were sent to your email

12 paid, one more paying right now. League is “filled” but if someone is willing to pay immediately I will replace the other, I gave him a 6pm eastern deadline

I didn’t pay because the league was slow filling.  Am I still considered in?? I will pay immediately.  Please let me know 

1 minute ago, Levman38 said:

I didn’t pay because the league was slow filling.  Am I still considered in?? I will pay immediately.  Please let me know 

I’ll resemd the invite, there’s one unpaid spot