cdrob317

Fantasy Baseball 2019 League Openings: What do you want? Competition or Boredom?

4 hours ago, zstlj said:

Id take it but don't wanna win two of the leagues you control. 

If you want it you can have it bro. LOL

We are about ready to start all of our leagues on January 1st. Except one. Need one more owner. We are offering a 20% discount for the right owner so we can get started on time. Email me and we can talk about it. majorleaguefantasysports@gmail.com

i look for competition and integrity throughout the season even if you are in last place...i do the same for all my leagues so im still active on waivers and still try to start the best lineup i can every day/matchup...in fantasy football this year i had 8 teams, won two of the leagues and the other 6 anywhere from last to 5th place...and i kept up with each team every week...so in leagues that i help manage i expect the team owners to still try to improve their teams as well throughout especially year over year anything can happen...we saw harper go from mvp to having a difficult year...we saw kershaw win mvp/cy and then injured for most of following year so anything can happen...in football we saw bell not play at all this year even though he was a top 2 pick...

9 minutes ago, Davan said:

i look for competition and integrity throughout the season even if you are in last place...i do the same for all my leagues so im still active on waivers and still try to start the best lineup i can every day/matchup...in fantasy football this year i had 8 teams, won two of the leagues and the other 6 anywhere from last to 5th place...and i kept up with each team every week...so in leagues that i help manage i expect the team owners to still try to improve their teams as well throughout especially year over year anything can happen...we saw harper go from mvp to having a difficult year...we saw kershaw win mvp/cy and then injured for most of following year so anything can happen...in football we saw bell not play at all this year even though he was a top 2 pick...

I would agree with you. The kind of person we want in our leagues and organization. 

One more team ladies and gents then we can get started. 

I have been doing this for 12 years. Why is it always the toughest to get that one last guy? hmmmm......

We are full for 2019. Thank you to all those who took their time to look at the community.