jon.basket

12-team H2H Snake Live Draft $150 Entry Fee (Leaguesafe) Winner gets $900. Looking for 4 Managers

Super competitive league, super active league. if you are an expert, you are welcome! This is the 11th season for this league. 

LIVE SNAKE DRAFT: SUNDAY OCTOBER 14th 2018 @2:30PM 

The Live Snake Draft will take place on the Sunday before the season opener so that EVERYBODY can take part but also to protect any manager from drafting a player that would get injured between the draft day and the season opener. 

$150 to join (Through leagueSafe, that way your money is secure)

Pay-out format:

Playoffs Winner: $900, Playoffs Runner-Up: $400, Playoffs #3: $300, Playoffs #4:$200

League URL: http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=4701

If very interested, answer with your email, I will invite you to join the league and to make the $150 payment on Leaguesafe.

Your spot is locked in once the payment has been made on Leaguesafe

Edited by jon.basket

definitely.  both me and my brother are really engaged players and prefer an engaged league.  nothing is worse than leagues with teams that give up and don't set their lineups. we've won a pretty  few leagues between us, so we always come to play.  can you email me at senorec2k at yahoo? not for the league invite as thats just an old email address i don't use much.

Hi there, I to have had a league on espn for 10 ten years we have been playing fantasy basketball. The interest to play among other managers has faded and the league had to shut down this year. I am looking to join a competitive league and would love to join yours. I am very familiar with the espn league format and will be active in trades, polls, discussions and setting my lineup.

Email me at td30tm@gmail.com if you still have spots available. Thanks. 

Chris

11 minutes ago, Christopher3026 said:

Hi there, I to have had a league on espn for 10 ten years we have been playing fantasy basketball. The interest to play among other managers has faded and the league had to shut down this year. I am looking to join a competitive league and would love to join yours. I am very familiar with the espn league format and will be active in trades, polls, discussions and setting my lineup.

Email me at td30tm@gmail.com if you still have spots available. Thanks. 

Chris

Christopher, you were invited.

6 minutes ago, underratedlegend said:

Interested. 

Underratedlegend@gmail.com. 

Hope that you are very active. invitation sent. Please lock your spot asap. 

25 minutes ago, senorec2k said:

If you still have two spots:

yanal.yousef@gmail.com

myousef2004@gmail.com

Invites sent. Make sure you pay asap to lock in both spots. 

Thanks for the invites.  Want to lock in the two spots but need to coordinate with my bro, but he hasn't had the time to do it.  So we will join asap

1 hour ago, senorec2k said:

Thanks for the invites.  Want to lock in the two spots but need to coordinate with my bro, but he hasn't had the time to do it.  So we will join asap

can you guys make the payment within 48hrs? I need to have all 12 spots paid by thursday night

1 hour ago, obiwan said:

Sorry, can't use Leaguesafe as I am out of the US/CA.

That is unfortunate. I will delete you, then. The spot is opened up for anyone else who is a very active manager.