chimera

Ben Simmons 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Just against the hornets but thank god a much better game so far. I wont sell too low but Ill probably shoot out some trade offers after the game. Fingers crossed for the TD.

I need this dude to not sit Tomorrow with this illness. He did not practice today. I'm going against the top team this week who suffered only 1 loss so far.

Not nearly enough love for this guy... the Simmons and LeBron combo will win me the championship this year!

Imagine the monster stats he would've put on if the game wasn't a blowout. I freaking hate blowouts.

14 hours ago, JarvisDapaah said:

Any thoughts on him after the trade deadline?

He has a chance to crack the top 100 after being the #118 player over the past two months.

The guy who owns him in my 9-cat league has a 1 in FT%, a 1 in 3's, and a 3 in TO's. It's extremely difficult to win a roto league when you're tanking three different cats because of one player you drafted.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, papocrain said:

Thought he's gonna improve his ft shooting this season. Never again Ben!

Imagine drafting Simmons for his shooting:lol:

• Haha 1

Simmons fan in real life but having a hard time owning him in Fantasy. Playoffs are not giving much confidence either.

11 hours ago, Padilla814 said:

Simmons fan in real life but having a hard time owning him in Fantasy. Playoffs are not giving much confidence either.

The raptors have turned Simmons into a taller Tony Allen, that despite playing respectable D can't stop his man...This guy was an all star over Siakam?! 🤣

1 hour ago, Jake the snake said:

The raptors have turned Simmons into a taller Tony Allen, that despite playing respectable D can't stop his man...This guy was an all star over Siakam?! 🤣

A buddy of mine made a comment that Simmons is just a taller version of Rondo. At first I lit him up for the comment but he may be right.

I am a Ben Simmons fan and had him pegged as the next LeBron.  However the Rondo comparison may be right.

5 hours ago, Padilla814 said:

A buddy of mine made a comment that Simmons is just a taller version of Rondo. At first I lit him up for the comment but he may be right.

I am a Ben Simmons fan and had him pegged as the next LeBron.  However the Rondo comparison may be right.

Maybe MCW?

Picture1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Kid has all the talent in this world to become a legit annual MVP contender. BUT HE WON'T SHOOT THE DANG BALL.

At least TRY to add a jumper to your repertoire, not even asking for a 3-pointer or a pull-up J. I'm just asking for a simple 15-18 footer which you can at least make the defender PRETEND they have the intention to contest you.

If he doesn't, I don't care what the optimists say, he will never be a 1st rounder, fantasy-wise. Heck with it, I'll even be reluctant to pick him in the 2nd round. 

Edited by jhsong916
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, jhsong916 said:

Kid has all the talent in this world to become a legit annual MVP contender. BUT HE WON'T SHOOT THE DANG BALL.

At least TRY to add a jumper to your repertoire, not even asking for a 3-pointer or a pull-up J. I'm just asking for a simple 15-18 footer which you can at least make the defender PRETEND they have the intention to contest you.

If he doesn't, I don't care what the optimists say, he will never be a 1st rounder, fantasy-wise. Heck with it, I'll even be reluctant to pick him in the 2nd round. 

I like the Rondo comparison. How long did it take Rondo to develop a jump shot, and to today to where now on occasion he hits threes? Remember Pelicans Rondo? Insane.

Rondo is a better playmaker than Simmons. 

If Rondo was 6'10 he'd be a HOFer. 

• Like 2

On 5/8/2019 at 6:51 PM, taenggg said:

Rondo is a better playmaker than Simmons. 

If Rondo was 6'10 he'd be a HOFer. 

Magic Johnson