Sign in to follow this  
Donqueefa

Jusuf Nurkic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

13 minutes ago, MynameisMudd said:

Drop him

Who said anything about dropping? Isn't this a legitimate question? He was up against Adams and Gobert the last few games and he owned them.

8 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Who said anything about dropping? Isn't this a legitimate question? He was up against Adams and Gobert the last few games and he owned them.

So why does it matter if he has a bad game. Everyone has bad games. 

Wtf is Portland's schedule. Only 1 game in a span of 10 days.

3 hours ago, yeet said:

Wtf is Portland's schedule. Only 1 game in a span of 10 days.

WHAT???

46 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

WHAT???

They played on the 26th, today (30th), and will next play on February 5th lol

Had a rough start, has only played 22 min and isn’t closing the game.  4 fouls. 

3 minutes ago, nospmoht04 said:

Had a rough start, has only played 22 min and isn’t closing the game.  4 fouls. 

Really odd Stotts rolled with Leanard the final 17 min of the game lol. Yea, let that marinate. Nurk could have flirted with a trip dub if he was reinserted in the 4th. Again, a really odd move here. 

playing angry today because he barely got run against the raps because of foul trouble throughout the game. I was at that raps game..when he did get to play he was pretty dominant, scored 3/4 got all the rebs when he was on and played good D. Nurk has developed a lot this season. 

The guy I'm matched with in finals has him this week for a 4 game set. Didnt want to see him go down like this. But my opponent also has Booker so he's coping alright

terrible injury 😕 he was having such a terrific season and was really coming on for the blazers.

for owners in h2h in deep leagues who are you picking up? I have one move left with the likes of Plumlee (4 gms), Hernangomez (3 gms), Moe Harkless (3 gms) as the best options. 

this one stinnnnngs bad.

2 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

terrible injury 😕 he was having such a terrific season and was really coming on for the blazers.

for owners in h2h in deep leagues who are you picking up? I have one move left with the likes of Plumlee (4 gms), Hernangomez (3 gms), Moe Harkless (3 gms) as the best options. 

this one stinnnnngs bad.

Kanter for standard leagues and Collins for deep/dynasty?

Dude was having a great season (and a heck of a game). Solid inside force for Portland. All the best for the comeback. Ankle injuries... such tough ones unfortunately. Another season screwed by injuries (and another when Nurkic goes down just before the PO's) for Portland.