Sign in to follow this  
Donqueefa

Jusuf Nurkic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I'm trying to give you insight since i actually watched the game but he was horrible. if you were smart you'd listen. maybe you can even rip someone off in a trade that also didn't watch the game, but it sounds like you're beyond help

Edited by panthers93
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

Nurkic was dominating but team had -17 with him in the floor 

Oh my god are you for real?

1 minute ago, panthers93 said:

I'm trying to give you insight since i actually watched the game but he was horrible. if you were smart you'd listen. maybe you can even rip someone off in a trade that also didn't watch the game, but it sounds like you're beyond help

Your "insight" is a joke. We all watched the game, except some of us actually paid attention unlike you. "Horrible" SMH...

Either way its really not that deep dudes, Nurk will probably play 28 minutes a night consistently and if you guys are upset with his line despite the minutes hes probably a pretty good buy low candidate rn because as much as I wish he was ready, Collins isn’t going to do this every night. 

Just now, LosingEffort said:

Sorry but they won or lost the game?

If they won coach was right 

Stop 

:lol: So if the team won, that makes all the decisions the coach made throughout the game correct? Good one...

5 minutes ago, magic32 said:

:lol: So if the team won, that makes all the decisions the coach made throughout the game correct? Good one...

Of course he should make decisions to make magic32's fantasy team win, you're right

Edited by LosingEffort

Just now, LosingEffort said:

Of course he should make decisions to make magic32's team win, you're right

No,  his team won so that means he's never made a wrong decision :rolleyes:

I'm trying to figure out where Nurk lands in terms of this year compared to someone like Kanter. I havn't watched Nurk play so i'm wondering if someone could tell me if Nurks potential ceiling is higher or lower than kanter?

2 minutes ago, SpazAB said:

I'm trying to figure out where Nurk lands in terms of this year compared to someone like Kanter. I havn't watched Nurk play so i'm wondering if someone could tell me if Nurks potential ceiling is higher or lower than kanter?

Depends how badly you need blocks vs free throw %. 

4 hours ago, magic32 said:

Who would you consider those small ball teams to be that you would sit Nurkic for that game? I guess the Warriors are obvious until they get Cousins back. 

Lakers, Warriors, Celtics, Clippers, Bulls and maybe Cavs, Raptors, Hornets, Rockets. If this become a trend against small ball lineups or more mobile centers like WCJ or Harrell (i want to see Nurk vs Boban in NBA; saw them in national competition years ago, but here will be awesome and fantasy gold) or Willy, i will def. consider to bench him some nights against some of these teams. But for now I think that Zach got luck with the opponent :)

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SpazAB said:

they have completely different fantasy stats so i don't even think this comp matters outside of your own team

35 minutes ago, magic32 said:

Your "insight" is a joke. We all watched the game, except some of us actually paid attention unlike you. "Horrible" SMH...

Image result for liar funny gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, magic32 said:

Ok. Everyone but you watched the game.

I think plenty of other people watched the game. If you weren't off in your own world, you'd see that they agree that Nurkic was terrible, and that's why he hardly played.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

I think plenty of other people watched the game. If you weren't off in your own world, you'd see that they agree that Nurkic was terrible, and that's why he hardly played.

Lol! Terrible??? WTF? That must be some powerful weed you're smokin....

man...the threads this yr have been filled with dick comparisons...not even a week in and people have hard and fast proclamations...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

No, you don’t know what youre talking about. I’m a Portland fan so I guarantee I have watched Collins play significantly more than you have. He is a great rim protecter and if you’ve watched a single interview of his you’d know hes aware defense is his best ability and his teammates all say the same thing. Zach has shown ability to stretch the floor but for you to think he has some skill in the post shows you’re totally misinformed because he would be lucky to score off a post move on a smaller defender maybe once a game. His plus minus for yesterdays game wasnt because he came in and dropped 6 whole points on the Lakers, it was because they couldn’t finish around the rim anymore compared to their absurd points in the paint while Nurkic was there. Do your research

that guy is clueless if he truly thinks collins is a poor defender...the reason coach kept him in the game was for his defense. it was obvious to anyone who actually watched it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, magic32 said:

Lol! Terrible??? WTF? That must be some powerful weed you're smokin....

weed doesn't come in rock form

2 hours ago, st1010 said:

man...the threads this yr have been filled with dick comparisons...not even a week in and people have hard and fast proclamations...

20 hours ago, ellejamil said:

I'm going to sell this guy high once he strings together a couple of good games

Good idea, at this rate Zach is going to be the starting center in a timeshare with Nurkic. 

It seems all traditional centers that can't guard the perimeter these days are capped at 20-24minutes. I see no reason to draft them in the future over stretch bigs. 

doesn't really matter as you are getting value where you likely drafted him (outside top 60 in competitive league)

hes shown he can produce while avging 26 min post AS breal with 15/11 2.6 stocks

now if he doesn't get 25 min then I will be pissed 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 7:09 PM, st1010 said:

Yeah. Something happened to the tone around here. Be nice y'@ll.