iowncrazyhair

Derrick White 2018-2019 Season Outlook

10 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

I take that back. Gragic is set go for arthroscopic knee surgery and miss the next two months. Arthroscopic knee surgery is not that bad, just need time for recovery.   Nah, thinking Dragic days are numbered as a starter in Miami.. Still, per Winslow's minutes and what he's showing, still rather have White. Winslow gotta' of room now though.

Haha White just got dropped literally 2 minutes ago. The owner is streaming Mason Plumlee due to Jokic being suspended. Here's my chance to try and claim him back.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

Haha White just got dropped literally 2 minutes ago. The owner is streaming Mason Plumlee due to Jokic being suspended. Here's my chance to try and claim him back.

Look, forget the string of bad games this time! lol Hope you get him back..

• Thanks 1

there're so many hot FA out there such as Fared, Zubac, Rondo, Tyreke, Bagley, Mitch Rob, Okafor, etc. I am still holding White. Thinking about top 80 every week ROS.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, sickrookie said:

there're so many hot FA out there such as Fared, Zubac, Rondo, Tyreke, Bagley, Mitch Rob, Okafor, etc. I am still holding White. Thinking about top 80 every week ROS.   

His fg % is fire i would hold. The PG spot in the spurs offense is so critical from Parker to Murray to now white 

Quietly does a little bit of everything again. Gay's injury may open up his minutes/usage next game. 

1 hour ago, sickrookie said:

Quietly does a little bit of everything again. Gay's injury may open up his minutes/usage next game. 

Gay’s X-ray came bacn negative and he’s said he’s playing tomorrow.  Spurs had the game in hand when he came out so it looks like the injury is insignificant.  

Then again, this is the Spurs and Pop we’re talking about so who really knows.  Either way, White’s probably playing 30+ min so plug him in with confidence. 

Dropped SGA for White seems like neons ago. Best move to date. Haven’t looked back. Steady, solid and reliable 

• Like 2

This kid can def produce... close to what I hoped JRich would do this year. Actually considering the swap now. 

Unless your league is 8 teams or less, stop bringing up doubts about him! Are you really telling me Lonnie Walker, Bryn Forbes, or Patty Mills are going to take his job? 

Chill Relax GIF - Chill Relax Smile GIFs

This guys FG% has been elite for a while

now. I think that’s here to stay. He seems like a guy that doesn’t force shots. 

Oops I’m sorry y’all, he was 5/7 when I posted that. Still a good line nevertheless. #10teamer #mustown

Edited by FreeJordanBell

this guy man ....... all heart and forehead

<3

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, reredundant said:

I dont think this will be allowed. As much as you can say that the Spurs basically puts out a 3-guard lineup there (DDR-Forbes-White), nominally he's listed as their PG. If they do that they'll have to add PG to DDR too.

6 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

I dont think this will be allowed. As much as you can say that the Spurs basically puts out a 3-guard lineup there (DDR-Forbes-White), nominally he's listed as their PG. If they do that they'll have to add PG to DDR too.

Which they should anyway, DDR plays pg a lot in their system