iowncrazyhair

Derrick White 2018-2019 Season Outlook

10 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

I dont think this will be allowed. As much as you can say that the Spurs basically puts out a 3-guard lineup there (DDR-Forbes-White), nominally he's listed as their PG. If they do that they'll have to add PG to DDR too.

How about you vote and see what happens. 

Edited by Trade Monster

1 minute ago, Trade Monster said:

How about you vote and see what happens. 

already did

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

Can we please bump this. Only need 7 more votes and you can cote 3 times. So basically we need 3 people. 

i just pumped a triple vote in

4 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

Yes please vote. Adding another position would be so valuable.

Adding new positions won't take away PG I hope? He's my third PG so if it gets removed I'll be stretched really thin there

1 hour ago, squid-jesus said:

Adding new positions won't take away PG I hope? He's my third PG so if it gets removed I'll be stretched really thin there

It won't 

has INJ tag on yahoo...strange after only being out one game. must be an update about the injury they haven't released yet.

Just now, richg24 said:

has INJ tag on yahoo...strange after only being out one game. must be an update about the injury they haven't released yet.

Derrick White (sore right heel) is not traveling with the team for their five-game road trip.

He won't play Monday, and it's unlikely he'll rejoin the team in time for Wednesday's game in Golden State or Thursday's game in Portland, but maybe he'll be able to return to the club in time for Saturday's game in Utah. The Spurs will likely use a match-up based approach for who replaces him in the starting lineup, but there will be more opportunity for guys like Patty Mills, Bryn Forbes, Marco Belinelli and Davis Bertans.

• Sad 2

Jeff McDonald
Pop says Derrick White is battling plantar fasciitis in his right foot, MRI looked "not great." White is not traveling on the first leg of the RRT.

Just now, chud12 said:

Jeff McDonald
Pop says Derrick White is battling plantar fasciitis in his right foot, MRI looked "not great." White is not traveling on the first leg of the RRT.

Well that is not good at all since White missed the first month with the same injury. We could be looking at a week or 2 here on the sidelines. 

Isn't it more of Patty Mills?

Is the general consensus dropping dwhite? He's been awesome but if he's potentially out until asb, possibly longer, not sure I can hold him with capela in the ir and gharris sitting as well! 

2 minutes ago, Rook said:

Is the general consensus dropping dwhite? He's been awesome but if he's potentially out until asb, possibly longer, not sure I can hold him with capela in the ir and gharris sitting as well! 

ima wait till this week to make that decision. we're suppose to get a clearer update this week.

5 minutes ago, Rook said:

I would cause playoffs is coming soon and having him sit can make or break.  Dump him because he isn’t needed , he’s just carrying the load for the vets until playoffs, he will contribute in the nba playoffs but for fantasy he is done, unless he bounces back but plantar fasc comes and goes and long rest is needed. He will be limited from here on out and rather fire up a hot free agent instead

22 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

ima wait till this week to make that decision. we're suppose to get a clearer update this week.

nvm I just dropped him. Popivich is very cautious with players especially since he is a huge part of their future. I think he will wait till actual playoffs or close to end of season to bring him back

Great run, D-White. Fantasy-wise, you won me some nights. Thanks. As a Spurs fan, stay on the sidelines and get healthy. You're the future of our backcourt rotation.

• Like 1