iowncrazyhair

Derrick White 2018-2019 Season Outlook

31 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Indeed.

z2HMrMz.jpg

That is a pretty juicy stat line.

I absentmindedly stashed him a couple weeks ago only because I was on a boring conference call at work and was looking for a random to slap into my empty IL. I figured he'd be out for months and then I completely forgot about him. Ha, let's see how it goes . . .  

1 hour ago, hoop said:

He was arguably the best player during this year's Utah Summer League, I just dropped SGA for him and am excited to see what he can do as the eventual starter (presumably).

Just did exactly the same thing though these type of injuries really scare me as they can flare up randomly. 

well thats a welcome surprise...randomly picked him up yesterday since i have an IR spot open...now he's probable for Wednesday...nice! what round value do you guys think he'll be at? any chance his minutes are inconsistent?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kobe824 said:

well thats a welcome surprise...randomly picked him up yesterday since i have an IR spot open...now he's probable for Wednesday...nice! what round value do you guys think he'll be at? any chance his minutes are inconsistent?

Not even sure Pop could answer this yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dropped mitchell robinson for him I have been needing a pointguard so bad I only had 1 before that. 

Derrick White (heel) will start against the Heat on Wednesday night.

Huge news here after he surprisingly was called probable to play yesterday. Back on Oct. 12, White was expected to miss 6-8 weeks for his plantar fascia issue, so he is well ahead of schedule here. Although, there was some optimism he could only miss 2-4, so that is apparently true. The Spurs likely won't unleash him because plantar fascia injuries are easily aggravated, but he should still be picked up in standard leagues.

GOOD LUCK GUYS

19 minutes ago, bhkim814 said:

Derrick White (heel) will start against the Heat on Wednesday night.

Huge news here after he surprisingly was called probable to play yesterday. Back on Oct. 12, White was expected to miss 6-8 weeks for his plantar fascia issue, so he is well ahead of schedule here. Although, there was some optimism he could only miss 2-4, so that is apparently true. The Spurs likely won't unleash him because plantar fascia injuries are easily aggravated, but he should still be picked up in standard leagues.

GOOD LUCK GUYS

Surprised he's already starting his first game back.

Show us something Derrick!

likely won't play big minutes yet...but pleasantly surprised!

13 hours ago, GreatG said:

I'm thinking of dropping Bogdan who just came back from injury for him. What do you guys think, who has the better outlook? 

Ask A/C forum

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, brosephd said:

what makes him roster worthy when he's caught up to speed?

One of the few pgs that can rack up blks as well as 3s with good fg% and fts.