fawkes_mulder

Rajon Rondo 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 10/22/2018 at 8:39 AM, adam_magic said:

I just hope this suspension doesn't give Ball a shot at starting longer term now....

I know this is a week later, but Ball is starting.  Rondo is getting nearly 30 minutes a night regardless though.  I desperately needed a boost in assists, so I just made a trade with Rondo included in it.

Can't ignore the rebounding help he brings for a PG as well.  As long as you don't have too many guys who don't score much, I think rostering Rondo is well worth it.

Rondo's production is too good to ignore for an end of bench point guard. Lonzo will be threatening to take minutes all year long, but my guess is that the "win now" mentality that Lebron brings will guarantee about 25-28 min on average.

He is at 12/5/7 with a steal and a three. How close to his final line will that be? If his minutes stay the same I see the scoring falling but the assists could pick up to 8 or so (when factoring in the monster 15+ assist games he inevitably will have).

4 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Broken hand is at least four weeks...

Agreed, roto said 2 weeks on their blurb but no way he is back then.

1 minute ago, adam_magic said:

Agreed, roto said 2 weeks on their blurb but no way he is back then.

The other thing I forgot to mention is that the injury is on his shooting hand so it will be between 4-6 weeks but I am thinking it will be around 6 weeks.

Edited by j3rkthenurk
:)

On 11/15/2018 at 7:16 AM, shaolincage said:

Out 3-5 weeks. Love Rondo but not sure if I should drop him to open up a streaming spot. I have Steph, Conley, and Kris Dunn in IR too.

I need the assists so I'm holding. Gets a 3 and a steal a game, good FG% and some Rebounds trickled in. Deserves an end of the bench spot, once he's healthy of course. 

Lakers are in win now mode and lebron is a fan. I think he’ll start and be fantasy relevant for sure. Expecting around 11/4/7 with a steal and a three ROS easily

2 hours ago, thornton1986 said:

Lakers are in win now mode and lebron is a fan. I think he’ll start and be fantasy relevant for sure. Expecting around 11/4/7 with a steal and a three ROS easily

Wasn't he starting already? His average stats for the year is no where near that...

3 hours ago, CanucksForever said:

Would you drop lonzo for rondo?

AC forum

11 hours ago, litigator said:

Time to pick him up?

I think it's definitely time to pick him up considering he's all set to play later this week.

The thing I'm wondering is, who has more ROS value, Rondo or E. Payton?

On 12/18/2018 at 8:14 AM, Nica4two said:

The thing I'm wondering is, who has more ROS value, Rondo or E. Payton?

Payton.. He's not in a time share.

No reason he shouldn't be rostered in most leagues. he puts up decent numbers with part time minutes and is a Lonzo injury away from being a must own. Most of you have worse players at the bottom of your bench.