Sign in to follow this  
goodman1979

h2h 4 keeper needs 1 replacement

I am looking for someone who is up for the challenge of rebuilding a team left behind

If you think you can turn things around for the team and join a competitive league then this is for you. leave your email to receive invite to the team.

We will most likely be draft Monday October 15th around 7 or 8PM ET.

This is a free league. (noone ever got rich playing fantasy sports:))

Link to the league - http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=4149

Private message me your email address if you do not want to leave your email on here.  Thank you

The team needing an owner is called - Open Team (12th Pick) - possible keepers - Klay Thompson, Lou Williams, Aaron Gordon, Enes Kanter or Jonas Valanciunas

Feel free to change the team name after you accept.

Rules

First and foremost, once the season begins, please adjust your rosters accordingly.

This can be done up to a week ahead of time & only takes a few minutes each week!

This is a 16 team, head to head most categories 4 keeper league in which 8 teams make our playoffs. The playoff rounds will be 1 week matchups. You are REQUIRED to keep 4 players for your team from the previous season.

I will be closely monitoring all owners throughout the season to make sure they are active. If you are not active you will be replaced. 8 teams will make our playoffs.

Each year, the non-playoff teams (9th - 16th place) will receive the first picks in our live draft and they will be ordered from worst to best record. In other words, the non-playoff teams do not have to participate in the consolation ladder playoffs.

Those who did make the playoffs will then be ordered in next years draft from worst winner's bracket playoff matchup record to best winner's bracket playoff matchup  record then picking 9-16.

Example - If team Orlando Thunder & Chicago Sixers both get knocked out in the 1st round of the playoffs (winners bracket) but Orlando loses 6-5 while Sixers lose 7-4 then Chicago Sixers will draft before Orlando since his team lost by a greater margin of categories. Waiver order will be the same as the draft order to begin the season.

*Do Not add any players to your team that were not on your team last year!

If you begin a (tanking pattern) where you have players starting on your bench and/or forget to set your lineup more than 10 times in a complete season, then you will automatically be moved to the end of the draft order for our next draft.

I sent an invite to team dallas raptors 2 days ago and he never accepted. So that team is still available. Dallas raptors will start with the 3rd pick in the draft and his keepers are hayward, conley, horford, barton or whiteside

if you want this team then let me know your email address and i will send the invite. Thank you!

Hi, I would be interested in taking over, if that is possible.

Edited by Loder
too much info ;)