joe_william415

Monday Night Roto - $40 Entry, 12 Team, Standard 8 Cat, Auction Redraft, ESPN, LS Majority

Hoping to start a recurring redraft league with an Auction draft held during the last Monday Night Football game before the NBA regular season starts. Seems like every draft advertised is for a Sat or Sun...the hell with that...let’s multitask! 

Draft - Mon 10/15 - 5:15 PST - Kickoff Time for MNF!

Link to ESPN:
http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=27629038&inviteId=63c023a4-9740-40f7-a378-cd972ab930c8

Link to League Safe: https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3886466

Payouts: $480 Total
1st -  $300
2nd - $140
3rd -  $40

I will also set up an optional GroupMe chatroom for trade and smack talk. I have been frustrated trying to get trades done just using ESPN in the past...hopefully this will help. Also requesting that each team name has some type of football reference in it...as an ode to the draft.

I’m interested in this league, do I just join or do you want me to post my email? By the way, the only thing I’m not feeling is football names for a basketball league.

You can just join on ESPN for now . Once it gets close to filling, I'll ask for the payments. Football names was just an idea I had while making up the league,  not a requirement.

Three people didn't pay before the draft, so you will be listed as a second owner, but you will have the team for yourself after the draft.

People couldn't join, so he removed the three previous owners and the draft will be set when the league is full again.

2 minutes ago, DJC16 said:

what's your status - looking to draft/auction tonight

yeah, probably 10-15 minutes after the last person makes their payment. so far we have 11/12.