Saltgurkan15

Darren Collison 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Anyone still holding on? It’s so hard to stay with this bum.

considering dropping him for winslow

Edited by SanFranz

13 minutes ago, SanFranz said:

Anyone still holding on? It’s so hard to stay with this bum.

considering dropping him for winslow

Streaming his spot now, Pacers also only play two games next week on Fri and Sat.

Dropped him to stream a variety of PG's lol. Picked up Augustin, and waiting to see how Shai does tonight as he continues in the starting role.

dude was dropped in my league, wonder if i should pick him up as a curious add hmmm...if his best is 10/4 with a steal and a 3 per game, is that enough for 10th round worth? 

8 minutes ago, SkalChriston said:

Man, I just want to let you go, and then you tease me with 11ast, 0 TO's, and 4 stls....

No oladipo effect

3 hours ago, Dougie0939 said:

Collison is starting to look better every game, I think he’s a way better option than Joseph 

Joseph seems to be playing more because of his defense and him being younger. They’re preserving collison a bit, he’s a big time clutch performer and never falls under pressure but rocking him 30+ min a game will destroy his energy n higher chance of injury. It’s weird how they stagger both of them, Joseph n collison together is pretty bonkers. Each game will net u 14 assist and 3-4 steals 

• Like 2

Boom, another plus game Tues Dec 4, season high 23 pts... fifth plus game in a row, I would say. I've been holding, resisting temptation to drop... looking good lately and ya hope it's not all because Viola is out.

1 minute ago, AdvRider said:

Boom, another plus game Tues Dec 4, season high 23 pts... fifth plus game in a row, I would say. I've been holding, resisting temptation to drop... looking good lately and ya hope it's not all because Viola is out.

I think its all because of Dipo being out but Im still loving it !!

• Thanks 1

10pts/7rebs/17ast! a trey and 2 stls

darren my boy you came to me as a streamer but you leave tonight a part of the squad ( at least for the week)

Is Collison finally rounding into form? The steals have been there, but he looks like he's finally starting to trend in the right direction fg-wise.

he's been great over the last few games.

edit: didn't even see Dipo's injury before posting...

Edited by doomz