Saltgurkan15

Darren Collison 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Look out. Dude's top 30 for the month on BBM 9cat. A lot more room in the offense now to continue the recent numbers. *knocks on wood*

Another solid game for him. Debating on picking him up for Dewayne Dedmon, what do you guys think?

4 hours ago, TeamSmexy said:

Another solid game for him. Debating on picking him up for Dewayne Dedmon, what do you guys think?

Run to the waiver and pick him up, no brainer imo.

• Didn't see anything listed anywhere, and he didn't get a mysterious DTD tag for tonight's game, so everything seems fine.  If any concern was because of a slight drop in minutes, that would be more than likely because the game was a blowout.

Actually considering making a move for him, as he's always been pretty solid when given more opportunity (as in no Oladipo).  Even in 8-cat leagues, his efficiency and Steals are nice to have.

Are you guys still holding him or dropped him? As we are in the 2nd week (Semis Yahoo H2H) of playoffs...

Just now, DownSouthWolverine said:

Writer said he could be out Thursday as well, if that's the case he's a definite drop.

I heard that too, but still wishful thinking, and waiting for firm confirmation he will be Out again on Thursday before dropping him.

Questionable for Thursday... Y'all think he gonna gut it out n play? Or play it safe, drop him for Tyus Jones...?

Posted (edited)

Collison is a drop if he doesn't play tomorrow IMO. Pacers don't play again until Sunday and they don't play until  Wednesday next week. Lots of days to stream his spot. 

Edited by taenggg
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, taenggg said:

Collison is a drop if he doesn't play tomorrow IMO. Pacers don't play again until Sunday and they don't play until  Wednesday next week. Lots of days to stream his spot. 

I totally agree, but the question is will he play tomorrow...? My gut telling me to get clear confirmation before making any moves... But if he's still questionable just before ww deadline passes, I may need to drop him to anticipate worse case scenario or him being scratched out just before tip off. 

I'll wait for Sunday to make my mind. I do only have 3 pickups left for the season though and need one tomorrow... Going to leave it very late to cover my a** for other possible injuries.

22 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

I'll wait for Sunday to make my mind. I do only have 3 pickups left for the season though and need one tomorrow... Going to leave it very late to cover my a** for other possible injuries.

Do y'all think he will be able to play on Sunday? There's 3 more days of this week's semis, and he's only got 1 game left which we don't know for certain he gonna play... Drop?

1 hour ago, DLG10 said:

You all dropping?

Contemplating, leaning closer and closer towards dropping thou...

7 hours ago, adithmuluk said:

Do y'all think he will be able to play on Sunday? There's 3 more days of this week's semis, and he's only got 1 game left which we don't know for certain he gonna play... Drop?

You need to drop if you need games. They don't have any reason to force him to play. He plays if he is healthy. I have the luxury to wait out the week and make my decision Sunday or next Wednesday if I need games. I would drop if there is a player with similar production available. Tyus Jones maybe?

23 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

You need to drop if you need games. They don't have any reason to force him to play. He plays if he is healthy. I have the luxury to wait out the week and make my decision Sunday or next Wednesday if I need games. I would drop if there is a player with similar production available. Tyus Jones maybe?

I concur. I dropped him and grabbed Danny Green, then right after ww deadline passed, I dropped Green to pick up T. Bryant. I am down in FGM and points currently that's why I made those moves. Thanks for your feedback @JormaJormala .

don't know if he's back by sunday, but possibly looking to picking him up and dropping him so my opponent can't pick him up. super close in assists and steals..

Anybody heard any updates yet whether he be playing on Sunday?

16 hours ago, brosephd said:

don't know if he's back by sunday, but possibly looking to picking him up and dropping him so my opponent can't pick him up. super close in assists and steals..