Sign in to follow this  
Erenor

How do I get more assists?

We did our 14 team 9-cat ROTO draft a few days ago. My team is super crazy and I think, that I have a safe top 3 spot. But I think I lack assists somehow. I think I have way too much steals and I think it would be fine to be a bit lower on blocks. What are players I should be looking for in trades and who are the guys you would consider trading away?

My Lineup:

PG: Eric Bledsoe

SG: Victor Oladipo

SF: Paul George

PF: Anthony Davis

C: Myles Turner

G: Jamal Murray

F: John Collins

UTIL: JRich

UTIL: BobCov

UTIL: Kyle Anderson

BE: Malcolm Brogdon

BE: Jaren Jackson Jr.

BE: Cedi Osman

Don't ask me how I get this stacked team. We did some draft pick trading before the season and I ended up with insane picks.

umm...I think you can trade j-rich or rob cov for mid-round pg(eg: teague,conley)

Punt ast, as jazzbear above suggested.

it's roto, so punt probably wont work.... and yes, gdamn...how the hell u have that team in a 14 team league , I will never know

I would personally trade either J-rich or John Collins as the preseason hype around them is huge (deserved) for a safe high floor PG like Lowry.

First, you may not be so low in assists with: Bledsoe, Dipo, Murray, Jrich, Anderson, Brogdon and Osman all contributing and even some potential from Collins/others to surprise. 

Second, there's no rush to address this, you can build up a big lead in Steals/3s and then trade one of your wings thats killing it in that category such as PG and/or Roco.

Lastly, it's always worth attempting a 2 for 1 for a high end PG and then you can also try to get someone of the wire such as Rondo/Dinwiddie (if traded) or even one of the PGs the suns are trying to land. Someone might be scared off of Ben Simmons (if he's killing their FT%), CP3 (injury risk), etc.