tonycpsu

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 6

tonycpsu

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 6

This thread is for discussing who you're starting and/or sitting for week 6 of the 2018 NFL season.

Because most non-obvious start/sit decisions depend on roster/format/league-specific context, feel free to include any of these considerations in your start/sit questions. Comments along the lines of "Who's Starting Player A?", "I'm Starting Player B over Player C", etc. in player threads may be moved to this thread or removed, at the discretion of the RW forums staff.

Message added by tonycpsu

46 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

Help with mine?

Standard league. Who to start?

Ridley vs TB
Boyd vs PIT

Lindsay vs LAR is also an option, just not a fan of the matchup, still think R. Freeman is eating at his workload, and think both Ridley and Boyd will be in a shootout.

I like Boyd.  Both players are in similar situations as WR2’s, but I think Boyd is the one who has a better chance of standing out.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Beer Snob said:

I like Boyd.  Both players are in similar situations as WR2’s, but I think Boyd is the one who has a better chance of standing out.

Think Ridley is better bet in standard

• Thanks 1

I have to decide between John Brown, Doug Baldwin and Sammy Watkins. Can start two in a standard league. What do you think? 

I am not sure if i really can trust Baldwin yet and London games are always special... 

8 hours ago, kdbarnard said:

Should probably include Sanu as well... 

Sanu has been coming on lately making this a tougher call, but I'd still go with Boyd. It's getting crowded in Atlanta with Calvin and Julio.

3 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Think Ridley is better bet in standard

Ridley is one of my fav players. I'd pretty much start him over anyone PPR or standard. 

• Thanks 1

In 0.5 PPR would you start Chester Rogers @ NYJ ( hilton / Doyle out ) or Keke Coutee vs BUF over Demariyus Thomas vs LAR or Corey Davis vs BAL

and if yes which one would you pick ? thanks in advance , WHIR and rep.

1 hour ago, MasterofPuppets said:

Aaron Rogers or Jameis Winston? I keep going back and forth, Rogers is safer but seems like Winston has a chance to go off.

Has to be Rogers really.

Do I bench Mixon in possibly a tough running matchup in favour of Josh Gordon in an amazing matchup? Talk me off this ledge please!

49 minutes ago, CookiesOmNom said:

Has to be Rogers really.

Do I bench Mixon in possibly a tough running matchup in favour of Josh Gordon in an amazing matchup? Talk me off this ledge please!

Too many mouths to feed to trust Gordon. Mixon will at least get a ton of guaranteed touches with Gio still out. Go with the volume play IMO.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jaysfansince2015 said:

In 0.5 PPR would you start Chester Rogers @ NYJ ( hilton / Doyle out ) or Keke Coutee vs BUF over Demariyus Thomas vs LAR or Corey Davis vs BAL

and if yes which one would you pick ? thanks in advance , WHIR and rep.

I'm actually starting Chester this week, but I just have this slight worry they' might back off Chester a little after his two ugly drops last week that were right in his hands. Keke has been lighting it up so I'd expect more of the same vs the Bills. Demarius has a tough matchup vs the Rams, and I only trust Corey as far as I can throw him... and it ain't far. I'd go with Keke out of the four.

3 hours ago, CrimsonGhost said:

Reed.

help With mine please?

Pick one.  .5 ppr.   Amari Cooper, Aaron Jones, Lamar Miller, Adrian Peterson

I pondered Adrian Peterson because you never really know if he might have a big day, but I'd roll with Coop.

3 hours ago, MasterofPuppets said:

Aaron Rogers or Jameis Winston? I keep going back and forth, Rogers is safer but seems like Winston has a chance to go off.

Tough one.

You know Rodgers is going to make quick work of the 49ers, but do they turn to the run game in the 3rd quarter? He's guaranteed points tho.

Winston could be in for some kind of epic game where he blows up the fantasy boards, but on the flip side, the Falcons are getting desperate and might have a plan to slow down their division rival. I get the temptation for Winston, but how hard would you kick yourself if he's held in check while Rogers has a monster game?

I'm leaning towards Rogers but just ever so slightly.

1 hour ago, CookiesOmNom said:

Has to be Rogers really.

Don't bench Mixon whatever you do.

• Thanks 1

Scratch Adrian Peterson as a possibility. It appears he's out along with Chris Thompson. Kapri Bibbs looks to get reps.

Thompson is out, need a flex play in a .5 ppr 

my options are D.jackson, M.sanu or mike Davis 

Edited by HOF12

Got some tough decisions this week.

2 spots to fill: T. Coleman vs. J. Howard vs. T. J. Yeldon

And, C. Davis vs. C. Ridley for WR2

Thanks in advance.

G

Mack or Barber or Davis or Collins?? Half pt PPR 

Pick one 

One more need some import from the experts 

ROS